KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 86 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: KingOfDreamland on October 06, 2014, 05:58:55 PM
That's fine. Could you perhaps test on Dolphin?
My computer can play Skyrim on high grahpics but it cannot handle Dolphin. well it can handle Gamecube but wii games are another story. i'm about to buy a new 16 gig, i just need a few days. I have a lot to write anyway, and review and proofread.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

October 07, 2014, 01:03:45 AM #6001 Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 05:50:35 PM by KingOfDreamland
If you'd rather write a full review, then feel free to wait as long as you need.

Edit: I managed to play around with the Fire GFX for Red Slot Wisp, and here's my result.

Left: Default. Right: Red Slot.
The left was my edit to the fire GFX, but I switched it to Default, because it was lighter than the right.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Should I make Default's fire a bit brighter? Or is it fine as is?

Edit 2: I conjured up a to-do list for Wisp, based on testing on my end. But before I make these changes, I will await feedback and thoughts from my testers and change this list accordingly.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfDreamland on October 07, 2014, 01:03:45 AM
*snip*
I actually like the the newer flame, it is brighter and helps.
The review will be later sadly, because i got hit by a car while riding my bike to my job. nothing is broken but they want 2 days. ffs, my sd card breaks, and now i'm broken. worry not, the current review is on my home computers text document. when i get back, i'll just copy and paste it.

oh and one notable problem that is about 20% of the whole psa. that WISP has a problem Telegraphing its moves. Basically where most characters have a wind up, Wisp doesn't. so this makes it 50X harder to fight.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

No need to rush. You got hit by a car for Pete's sake. At least take some time to recover. :I

As for telegraphing, I'll see what I can do. Which moves have difficulty with telegraphing?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfDreamland on October 07, 2014, 11:11:13 PM
No need to rush. You got hit by a car for Pete's sake. At least take some time to recover. :I

As for telegraphing, I'll see what I can do. Which moves have difficulty with telegraphing?
It is mostly the smashes, You can use it to throw, or disrubt your oppoenent. the Specials, like the Ground Up B gives itself away, or the Down B as well. these two moves are pretty obvious. maybe when charging a smash, make it flash and tell what direction i want to attack in. This in my opinion would make it "easier" to fight against, or put it on the same level as fleshy fight bags.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Alright, I'll look into it.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Good news! i have an old 2gig
Bad news! i need to redo all of my Brawlex stuff, because i lost my 8gb in the crash
Good news! i can continue doing an indepth review of Wisp!
Badish news! i have to do all of that in the hospital. because their is apparently something wrong with my tendons! hooray!

Sarcasm mode off, it will be a bit longer, but this gives me something to alleviate my stress. My only gripe is that their Television is 1/6 the size of my 60 inch HD tv so playing like i'm 12 years old is a problem. but worry not! i will give you the most extensive review i've ever given. prepare your angus.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

I feel you should put your health before your feedback. But whatever helps you through.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfDreamland on October 08, 2014, 02:34:53 AM
I feel you should put your health before your feedback. But whatever helps you through.
I feel ya, but i'll be in bed for the next few days. So it gives me something to do XD they put my wii in the room, and my friend is letting me borrow his laptop. (i have great friends) so this pretty much gives me something to do while i'm laying about playing Xenoblade chroncles, or Playin' and moddin' brawl. I'm more shook up moreso than in pain. glad to know some of my internet buddies care too =3
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

October 09, 2014, 07:02:26 PM #6009 Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 08:34:39 PM by KingOfDreamland
While I wait for feedback for Wisp, I've managed to fix a glitch that really hindered Raptor's follow up potential. The said glitch prevented Raptor from continuing its momentum when it left the ground if the move wasn't angled, which really hurt Raptor's playstyle. I've recently managed to fix the said glitch and allowed Raptor to carry some of its momentum over into its Air attacks. These edits really helped Raptor.

Now I just need to get to those Misc animations... I might also re-animate some of Raptor's moves. I also have to re-do its cosmetics, as the current pose fits more horizontal, rather than vertical. Would anyone have any suggestions?

Edit: Look who has a Brawl Ex slot now.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Nifty! Wisp now has a BrawlEX slot. i noticed you may be using the BrawlEx CSS cosmetic template. this thing has issues if you don't manually reencode most of the CSP'S to CMPR and 100X125. also, i almost have my Wisp analysis ready. typing laying down is a pain lol
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Yes, I am using the BrawlEx template and I haven't been having any issues. Other than the odd menu coloring, but I can deal with that.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Alright I finally have some time.

Overall: you've managed to step it up once again. I really enjoy the new specials you gave the fire Wisp & the hitboxes I feel have been improved. Do you plan on giving the rest of the wisps some new specials too? Also it feels fatser too so there's  a lot more combo potential. Keep it up!

Quote from: KingOfDreamland on October 09, 2014, 07:02:26 PM
Edit: Look who has a Brawl Ex slot now.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yes! Mario :af:

Well im just here to let you know im still working on the JP stage, i got some RL issues but now i can get back into the stage.

October 11, 2014, 11:58:59 PM #6014 Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 03:09:01 AM by KingOfDreamland
The Mario is actually Raptor's slot. I just haven't put in the Cosmetics yet. Though it's great great to know you're still working on the stage models, Anivernage. Sorry to hear about your issues.

Quote from: Therenover on October 11, 2014, 11:44:04 PMOverall: you've managed to step it up once again. I really enjoy the new specials you gave the fire Wisp & the hitboxes I feel have been improved.
Quote from: Therenover on October 11, 2014, 11:44:04 PMAlso it feels faster too so there's  a lot more combo potential. Keep it up!
That's great to know.

Quote from: Therenover on October 11, 2014, 11:44:04 PMDo you plan on giving the rest of the wisps some new specials too?
Yes. All 4 Wisps will have their own unique Specials, aside from Side Special.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]