KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: Ultraxwing on October 26, 2014, 08:39:38 PM
.. / .- -- / .- / .--. .-. . - - -.-- / ..- -. .. -.-. --- .-. -. / .. .----. -- / --. --- .. -. --. / - --- / - .-. --- - / .. -. - --- / - .... . / ..-. --- .-. . ... - / .- -. -.. / .--. .. -.-. -.- / . .- -.-. .... / .- -. -.. / . ...- . .-. -.-- / --- -. . / --- ..-. / -.-- --- ..- / -- .- --. --. --- - ... / .- -. / .- .-. .-. .- -. --. . -- . -. - / --- ..-. / ..-. .-.. --- .-- . .-. ... / - .... . -.-- / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / -... . / .-.. --- ...- . .-.. -.-- / .- -- / .. / -- .- -.- .. -. --. / -- -.-- ... . .-.. ..-. / -.-. .-.. . .- .-.
-.. .. -.. / .. / ... - ..- - - . .-. ..--..

Alright. I feel this is enough Morse Code stuff. :P

Don't want to drag this thread too much into off topic.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfDreamland on October 26, 2014, 08:41:29 PM
-.. .. -.. / .. / ... - ..- - - . .-. ..--..

Alright. I feel this is enough Morse Code stuff. :P

Don't want to drag this thread too much into off topic.
.-..-. ... -. .. ..-. ..-. .-..-. / -- .- -.-- -... . / .-..-. ... -. .. ..-. ..-. .-..-.

But in all seriousness, the newest version is a heck a lot better. i'll give you a full analysis later. it won't be as indepth as my first one because some of the moves somewhat telegraph better so it isn't as broken.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

That's great to know. I'll be looking forward to everyone's feedback.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

i was gonna do my review today. but lo and behold muh keyboard died. ATM i am using the ever glorious on-screen keyboard. put me on temporary leave. sorry aboot dat.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Just finished getting  tf2 halloween bumper karts achievements and hats. Today Ill test.

October 30, 2014, 03:52:34 PM #6080 Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 03:53:43 PM by KingOfDreamland
Quote from: Ultraxwing on October 30, 2014, 10:35:55 AM
i was gonna do my review today. but lo and behold muh keyboard died. ATM i am using the ever glorious on-screen keyboard. put me on temporary leave. sorry aboot dat.
>:

Quote from: Scout on October 30, 2014, 03:28:27 PM
Just finished getting  tf2 halloween bumper karts achievements and hats. Today Ill test.
Alright. I'll be awaiting your feedback.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I like that the main mode is now visually light elemental, instead of looking like water elemental.

The dark being a mind game mode is pretty noticeable with hp drain and gimmiky specials.

I love Ice counter, I love counters, I love ice... but that homing attack is unpredictable, you or you opponent don't be able to adapt to the timing, I recommend a visual cue that  may be more obvious than the ice circle.

Fire is the bomb, I already gave you info on that.

Fighting is fluent, balance is fluent. Everything feels right on the controller.

I'll see what else I'll find.

October 30, 2014, 11:51:55 PM #6082 Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 06:06:31 PM by KingJigglypuff
The GFX for some of the Specials aren't final, so I'll make sure to patch up the Homing Attack for Ice Wisp.

It's good to know I'm making great changes.

Edit: Post merge.

I have decided to put my most recent Raptor stuff on the Vault.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32124
Edits include
-Revamped Side Tilt.
-Fixed glitch that prevented Raptor from going off a ledge when using Side Special.
-Edited Raptor's Up Tilt and Up Smash to automatically go into the Fall Action if its feet are not on the ground before and after jumping.
-Edited Raptor's Up Smash to link its two hits better, while nerfing it in knockback.

Planned Future Updates.
-Fixed Raptor's neck bone placement.
-New cosmetics for Raptor.
-Final Smash eyes.
-Moving eyes and eyelids.
-Various balance changes.
-Finishing the Misc Animations.
-Possibly revamping some of the finished animations.
-Hopefully getting sounds.
-More complete BrawlEx slot stuff.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

October 31, 2014, 10:08:01 PM #6083 Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 06:09:33 PM by KingJigglypuff
Un-related to Wisp...

I've got good news for those who use my edits to P:M Mewtwo for Brawl. I managed to fix the GFX glitch with Shadow Ball that resulted in the GFX randomly enlarging. This glitch fix will be implemented once P:M 3.5 comes out.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I'm sorry this took so much longer than it needed too but anyways

The only complaint I have is that it's down air is a little slow. It should be a little faster and a LITTLE more powerful

The telegraphing(yes I know what it means :P ) is pretty well done so far. However I kinda enjoyed the unpredictability of some of the attacks. It was exciting not knowing what was coming next and made you think fast in your feet

The things I really liked were the ice counter( perfection :p ) the new final smash for the fire wisp and the different colors you gave each slot. Keep up the awesome work!

Thanks. Glad you're liking everything so far.

As for the Down Air, I feel I could increase the momentum slightly. I don't want it to be too fast. But let's see what the other testers have to say.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 04, 2014, 03:46:55 AM
Thanks. Glad you're liking everything so far.

As for the Down Air, I feel I could increase the momentum slightly. I don't want it to be too fast. But let's see what the other testers have to say.

In my opinion, the momentum is perfect. One can aim and combo well. With a higher momentum, oy will look like sonic's bounce ability out side of smash.

On raptor, his FS should keep him in the Final Smash state. so that way while in his super mode, he cant get the final smash again. its kinda cheap. (i could do it myself but then i dont want to make my own release for a tiny edit)
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

November 04, 2014, 07:26:39 PM #6088 Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 08:15:40 PM by KingJigglypuff
Quote from: Scout on November 04, 2014, 06:22:23 PM
In my opinion, the momentum is perfect. One can aim and combo well. With a higher momentum, oy will look like sonic's bounce ability out side of smash.
I'll make a poll for what the testers would like.

Quote from: Onii-chan on November 04, 2014, 06:35:58 PM
On raptor, his FS should keep him in the Final Smash state. so that way while in his super mode, he cant get the final smash again. its kinda cheap. (i could do it myself but then i dont want to make my own release for a tiny edit)
I'll see if I can do that.

Edit: My efforts were a success.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Okay, now that i finally have a new keyboard. I can give out the Information on the new character version.

the character Telegraphs better than it used to, and so forth is easier to fight, but it still needs to telegraph better.

I find fire mode to be a little over powered, The Up-B move needs some sort of draw-back. or a better one, i can again, juggle the crap out of my opponents.

All the newer moves/edits are actually fine. I only find Fire mode to be too easy/abusive. the other moves have decent pay offs for decent rewards. So, find a way to make her telegraph better and do less damage in fire damage.

Everything else, including the Visual GFX changes. it's especially cool how Costume specific it is. so it does make choosing costumes semi important.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating