KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

seems like duck hunt will win i dont know why ppl want ssb4 movesets tbh smash 4 is out on 3ds and in less than 10 days on the wiiu i dont see how backporting a moveset is a good thing lol i would understand if it was a custom moveset totaly diferent but the exact same moveset i dont get it just pick up smash 4 and play it xD.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

There's a few Smash 4 things that won't be possible to do in Brawl, so I'll need to make alternate moves.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Riddler on November 12, 2014, 04:31:53 AM
Meowth has so much potential, I'm actually excited that it has a chance of becoming a thing.
this all the way <3
Stupid Tinypic :C

Ignore the feet and the lack of irises.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Don't worry. I'm not getting started on anything yet. I'm only testing things. Team Rocket's Meowth will go over Snake as a base. And for the moveset, I'm going to need a modeler to model a mechanical backpack with jets, a rocket blaster, a propeller, and an extending glove. I would also like Team Rocket's Balloon modeled as well.

For textures and materials, I'm going to need someone to edit Meowth's textures to suit a Brawl environment. I'm also going to someone to give Meowth moving Irises and PAT0 for the eyelids. I know how to do PAT0, but I need someone to edit the UVs, so I can give him something like Toon Link.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

i dont know where you will find a modeler that will do all that lol everytime you waited for a modeler  or rigger besides yourself you havent been too lucky.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

if I was a better modeller than I am, I would have help you D:
since your work is all magic!
Stupid Tinypic :C

Seems like that single preview boosted Meowth up to 2nd place.

The current top 5 with 53 voters are the following.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: xXKingxXxJigglyxXxPuffXx on November 14, 2014, 01:11:26 AM
Ignore the feet and the lack of irises.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Don't worry. I'm not getting started on anything yet. I'm only testing things. Team Rocket's Meowth will go over Snake as a base. And for the moveset, I'm going to need a modeler to model a mechanical backpack with jets, a rocket blaster, a propeller, and an extending glove. I would also like Team Rocket's Balloon modeled as well.

For textures and materials, I'm going to need someone to edit Meowth's textures to suit a Brawl environment. I'm also going to someone to give Meowth moving Irises and PAT0 for the eyelids. I know how to do PAT0, but I need someone to edit the UVs, so I can give him something like Toon Link.

Meouth learned nightmare. Still looks good so far, love the plans you have with it.

Here's my current write up for Meowth's moveset.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Special Attributes
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Standard Movements
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Standard Attacks
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Smash Attacks
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Air Attacks
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Throws
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Specials
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Misc
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

November 15, 2014, 05:25:05 AM #6144 Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 05:37:10 AM by Riddler
Ever since I posted about Meowth using gadgets, I've been thinking about him over Snake. I just thought it might be too crazy to actually post. You read my mind, and you have my kudos.

Post Merge: November 15, 2014, 05:37:10 AM

And holy [censored] so many of these moves are exactly what I was thinking as well. Your down-smash creating a mine/pitfall is a perfect call back to the pitfalls Team Rocket constantly digs for Ash and crew, and the bomb barrage is exactly what I had in mind.

You don't need too much of a modeler for the balloon, I think, since it's just his head and his paw with a basket.

The most important attention to detail that you took note of was that TR's Meowth cannot use Pay-day. Good work.

I'd make Side-B "Bite" and have him lunge toward the enemy and bite them, similar to Diddy's kick.


so meowth would be kind of a "technician"?
ala bowser jr. ?

I cant wait for Meowth <3 everything planed for him is awesome
Stupid Tinypic :C

November 15, 2014, 03:03:17 PM #6147 Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 08:11:16 PM by KingJigglypuff
Quote from: Riddler on November 15, 2014, 05:25:05 AM
Ever since I posted about Meowth using gadgets, I've been thinking about him over Snake. I just thought it might be too crazy to actually post. You read my mind, and you have my kudos.
Great minds think alike. :P

Quote from: Riddler on November 15, 2014, 05:25:05 AMYou don't need too much of a modeler for the balloon, I think, since it's just his head and his paw with a basket.
I would rather have an authentic-looking model.

Quote from: Riddler on November 15, 2014, 05:25:05 AMI'd make Side-B "Bite" and have him lunge toward the enemy and bite them, similar to Diddy's kick.
I might consider replacing Side Tilt with Bite.

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on November 15, 2014, 09:10:57 AMso meowth would be kind of a "technician"?
ala bowser jr. ?
Yeah.

Quote from: pikazz on November 15, 2014, 10:21:44 AMI cant wait for Meowth <3 everything planed for him is awesome
Thanks.

Edit: Merging posts.

Oh yes. I forgot to mention.

Now that P:M 3.5 is out, I can now release my update to Solo Charizard. The said update is uploading right now. Hopefully, this update will resolve some issues people have had with the PSA in the past in terms of balance.

Though I will warn you that the zip is 52.7 MB, so this upload is going to take a while.

Here's a changelist.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Edit: The Solo Charizard Update has finished uploading. Go and download it again if you haven't already.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206141
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Due to the Forum downtime, I'll be leaving the poll open for another week. The poll will now end on Monday December 1st, 2014.

Here's the current top 5 and bottom 5 with a staggering 58 voters.

Top 5
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Bottom 5
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Also, have a Beta Meowth Wait1 animation. Ignore the blinding magenta and lack of HipN movement. I only made this animation to test the bone structure. I won't make any other changes until I finalize the models and boneset, as I'm having someone model a few additional things for me.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. Since there hasn't been much activity on the poll, I feel it would be a good time to end the said poll today, as opposed to Monday.

With a whopping 60 voters, the winner is Smash 4 Duck Hunt with 19 votes.

Here's the final Top 5.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Here's the final Bottom 5.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Here's the full results of the first poll.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


But the poll isn't over yet. The poll will now be updated to include the top 5 winners.

Edit: I forgot that Nanobuds released this recently. http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207010

I really like it and would like to add it to the official Solo Charizard, but I'm all out of slots. Which Misc slot should I replace for Solo Charizard?

Clone Charizard, Salamence Charizard, Shadow Charizard, Brawl Gold Charizard, or Gray Charizard?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]