KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Doing some model stuff for Zoroark. And I have a question

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

http://pldh.net/dex/height/giant#

Get a load of this KJP. Set the slider to around 5.9 or so and click view for Suicune. Height refers to overall body length, for quadruped or limbless Pokmon.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Ah. I never knew that. That's gonna be really helpful. Thanks, Velen.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 12, 2014, 11:01:30 PM
Doing some model stuff for Zoroark. And I have a question

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Are you going to make him transform in the 3 Legendary felines?

Or just Suicune?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Zoroark will have the option to shift into either of the 3 Beasts.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 13, 2014, 01:07:58 AM
Zoroark will have the option to shift into either of the 3 Beasts.

Then T-Rex will be (again) my 2nd most wanted character.

Now I'm waiting for Zoroark.

Will you accept testers? Like with Charizard?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Yes, but it's gonna be a while before I accept testers, as I've barely started working on the model stuff.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

your lucky the pokemon models are such low filesize.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm quite surprised as well. All 4 files are a little over half a megabyte each. But that might change when I merge the models into one. Currently, the 4 files combined are a little under 3 megabytes.

But unfortunately, I'm having problems with Raikou's model. I already made a help thread, so I won't state the issue again here. The other 3 models work just fine.

In the meantime, have an image of the working model sizes with a Link for scale.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Personally, I think the size is perfect. Who is Zoroark going over? I really like the idea so far.

Quote from: Pichi-Hime on December 13, 2014, 05:57:35 PM
Who is Zoroark going over?

He's standing next to Zoroark.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Pichi-Hime on December 13, 2014, 05:57:35 PM
Personally, I think the size is perfect. Who is Zoroark going over? I really like the idea so far.
I feel I might also put Zoroark over Link solely for the large file size and Action Overide stuff.

Quote from: Great King of Evil - Ganondorf on December 13, 2014, 06:02:35 PMHe's standing next to Zoroark.
:V Cheeky [censored] m8. >:c
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Oh, my bad. I thought Link was just used as a size comparison between the Pokemon.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 13, 2014, 06:18:53 PM
... over Link solely for the large file size

Why Link?
Does he have a lot of space in filesize?

You used Link to make your Charizard because of that... I believe.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Pichi-Hime on December 13, 2014, 07:24:11 PM
Oh, my bad. I thought Link was just used as a size comparison between the Pokemon.
He was. :P

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on December 13, 2014, 07:29:50 PMWhy Link?
Does he have a lot of space in filesize?

You used Link to make your Charizard because of that... I believe.
Link's max PSA file size is about 525KB, has Action Override Entry, Action Override Exit, two Projectiles, and has a BrawlEx rel. The only issue Link has is that he has a low number of Actions.

Pit is similar as well. Pit's max PSA file size is 525 KB, has Action Override Entry, a Projectile, a good amount of Actions, and has a BrawlEx rel. The only issue Pit has is that he doesn't have Action Override Exit.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]