KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Since this poll is just a quick poll, I'll leave it open until tomorrow.

Quote from: Anivernage on December 16, 2014, 09:53:02 PMI almost finish the stage, but im not so good at texturing so well have to find out someone who knows a lot about texturing.
Alright. Good luck with finding someone to texture the stage.

Quote from: Anivernage on December 16, 2014, 09:53:02 PMAs for the jungle, im working on it so it looks like the n64 one (higher poly of course)

If youll like to add something else to the stage let me know ;D
Could I see what everything looks like so far?

Quote from: Anivernage on December 16, 2014, 09:53:02 PMAlso im working on the dhd articles too, i hope they work as im expecting.
The coding, right?

Quote from: Anivernage on December 16, 2014, 09:53:02 PMAlso2 yep ill fix the jaw bone. (Those pokemans models are too glitchy :v)
Lol. Thanks.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 16, 2014, 10:23:24 PM
Alright. Good luck with finding someone to texture the stage.
:'v this will take some....some time

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 16, 2014, 10:23:24 PM
Could I see what everything looks like so far?
Sure once i make some touch-ups to the jungle ill post a pic

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 16, 2014, 10:23:24 PM
The coding, right?
Yep, just the article coding. the rest is up to you :P

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 16, 2014, 10:23:24 PM
Lol. Thanks.
Raikou is fixed. in the other thread i explained the issues and theres the DL

Look who finally has a Side Taunt now. :V

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Thanks. I wanted to get an in-game preview with GFX and stuff, but my computer just isn't powerful enough. :c
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 18, 2014, 09:09:56 PM
Look who finally has a Side Taunt now. :V

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So, you're continuing it finally? Good to know. I have a question. Will you use anything out of Jurassic Park Warpath? Like recolors, attacks or just win animation? If you don't know what it is - its Tekken, but with dinosaurs that have incorrect size.

He knows what the game is. He's requested a stage from that game.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: BaganSmashBros on December 19, 2014, 03:05:40 AM
So, you're continuing it finally? Good to know. I have a question. Will you use anything out of Jurassic Park Warpath? Like recolors, attacks or just win animation? If you don't know what it is - its Tekken, but with dinosaurs that have incorrect size.
I'd love to get someone to make the Warpath recolors. But the only current thing from Warpath is Raptor's Down Air. But I might change Raptor's Neutral Air from a generic sex kick to another move from Warpath. I'll make a poll for it tomorrow after I make a concept animation.

Quote from: Segtendo on December 19, 2014, 03:24:38 AM
He knows what the game is. He's requested a stage from that game.
Also this. :p
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

The previous poll has now ended.

With 5 neutral votes, 10 negative votes, and 12 positive votes out of 27 total voters, Misery will be put into the future PSA plans.

Now, for the new poll. I've wanted a little more Warpath in Raptor's moveset, but the current Neutral Air is already a solid move. So I'll put Neutral Air's fate into the follower's hands via poll.

Here's the old Neutral Air. It's a standard sex-kick attack that starts out strong and lasts long, but gets weaker as the attack progresses.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Here's the new Neutral Air concept. It's the double kick attack from Warpath. Its feature would be similar to that of Captain Falcon's Neutral Air.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Hm, i would keep the Neutral air the way it is, This is a lot more simple, and with some animation tweakeing (more or less angling the legs downard slightly more) it could make a good Down-air. (unless an animation has already been made for that)
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Raptor already has a solid Down Air.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

The double kick animation needs refinement, his torso shouldn't be swiveling that much he he performs it, even if it's based on something from Warpath.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

I wanted the poses to be a bit more dynamic, but if the double kick wins the poll, then I'll make it a bit less exaggerated.

Edit (Post Merge): By the looks of it, the new Neutral Air is winning, but I'd like to get more voters for a more accurate vote on the matter.

But in the meantime, I'll go ahead and patch up the new animation. I could possibly stream tomorrow.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Alright. Who's up for a stream in a few hours or so?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 23, 2014, 04:34:12 PM
Alright. Who's up for a stream in a few hours or so?

Anything so I can avoid coding Ganon :V

I never said that V:


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.