KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on January 06, 2015, 06:50:09 PM
Solo Charizard is all maxed out. All 10 costume slots were taken up. Not to mention, I'll have to do work to get the armor is fit onto the two Megas.

But I can make it and add it for people to replace at their will.

I was refering to that.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

PSA-related, but not related to the 3 PSAs I'm currently working on.

I would like to place Xenomorph on high priority after Raptor, Wisp, and Zoroark. So I did some experimenting sizes with my most recent model rig.

This is the current size with Samus, Ganondorf, and Bowser to scale.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on January 08, 2015, 09:15:55 PM
PSA-related, but not related to the 3 PSAs I'm currently working on.

I would like to place Xenomorph on high priority after Raptor, Wisp, and Zoroark. So I did some experimenting sizes with my most recent model rig.

This is the current size with Samus, Ganondorf, and Bowser to scale.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I look forward to that Xenomorph. I also told my followers asking me about MY Alien to follow you.

I saw your message in your thread recently, Tabuu. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


January 10, 2015, 08:03:23 PM #6260 Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 09:27:43 PM by KingJigglypuff
After a bit of troubleshooting, I've managed to get a spec map working on Xenomorph.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Edit: After some testing, I got both Spec and Ref working. I made a gif to show it off.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm highly considering adding Xenomorph to my current projects, alongside Raptor, Wisp, Team Rocket's Meowth, and Zoroark.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Cool!

I could never figure out specilar mapping. :P

Hm, Xenomortph as a character? I like this idea; especially when fighting Samus. It's like Ridley scott got mad and decided to attack Videogame's Ripley.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on January 10, 2015, 08:03:23 PM
After a bit of troubleshooting, I've managed to get a spec map working on Xenomorph.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Edit: After some testing, I got both Spec and Ref working. I made a gif to show it off.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm highly considering adding Xenomorph to my current projects, alongside Raptor, Wisp, Team Rocket's Meowth, and Zoroark.
Hur dur too big...wait, wrong guy...
Im not sure a generic mook-level creature can be given a full moveset, but you did that with Raptor, so, i can't wait for both to be done.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 10, 2015, 10:22:24 PMCool!

I could never figure out specilar mapping. :P
It's really easy when you learn it.

Quote from: Ultraxwing on January 11, 2015, 03:20:47 AM
Hm, Xenomortph as a character? I like this idea; especially when fighting Samus. It's like Ridley scott got mad and decided to attack Videogame's Ripley.
That's one reason I want to make a Xenomorph PSA, as the Metroid franchise takes heavy inspiration from the Alien(s) franchise.

Quote from: Ridley on January 11, 2015, 03:52:12 AM
Hur dur too big...wait, wrong guy...
:V

Quote from: Ridley on January 11, 2015, 03:52:12 AMIm not sure a generic mook-level creature can be given a full moveset, but you did that with Raptor, so, i can't wait for both to be done.
I already have a planned Xenomorph moveset.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on January 10, 2015, 08:03:23 PM
After a bit of troubleshooting, I've managed to get a spec map working on Xenomorph.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Edit: After some testing, I got both Spec and Ref working. I made a gif to show it off.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm highly considering adding Xenomorph to my current projects, alongside Raptor, Wisp, Team Rocket's Meowth, and Zoroark.

Oh. My. Gawd. Yes, all of my yes! Ever since the first mention of Xeno in brawl I have been waiting, lurking...hoping for this day.  I feel like it's christmas all over again :D
You Never Know!

Oh, by the way. The Idle pose seen in my previews is outdated.

Here's a progress gif of the current idle animation.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Rig looks great, and I love the tail animation most of all.

So who's in the mood for some streaming?

I'd like to give a new streaming host a try.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on January 11, 2015, 08:26:42 PM
Oh, by the way. The Idle pose seen in my previews is outdated.

Here's a progress gif of the current idle animation.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Wow! That looks really good! I love how much movement is in the tail. :D
You Never Know!