KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

I'd defenitely watch my friend.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Alright. I'll consider streaming if a few more people show interest (and after I think of something to stream).
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I totally forgot the hack you're making now.

Is the streaming going to be about the Xenomorph or about Raptor?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Likely Raptor, as I would really like to get Raptor done.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I'm interest.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


February 28, 2015, 09:50:29 PM #6321 Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 11:03:10 PM by KingJigglypuff
That makes four people. I'll go ahead and boot up the stream then. I'll wait a few minutes before I start on stuff.

https://picarto.tv/live/channel.php?watch=KingJigglypuff

Edit: I think it would be best for me to just schedule a stream to next Friday. The stream's over for now. But you didn't miss anything, because I barely got anything done. :c
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I actually don't know what's going on, really...I want to work on stuff, yet I don't. :c

I said I would stream today, but I don't know what to really do...

As for updates, there's nothing, really. Except I made a thread on SmashBoards and made a video showing Solo Charizard in Project M.

http://smashboards.com/threads/kingjigglypuffs-project-m-throne-room.393855

Solo Charizard Project M Showcase
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Hey, uh, bit of an out-there question, but...

Does your Charizard hack work over Charizard? PM3.5, specifically?

Quote from: Shiruzarto on March 07, 2015, 06:19:11 PM
Hey, uh, bit of an out-there question, but...

Does your Charizard hack work over Charizard? PM3.5, specifically?

No, it was ported over Link due to filesize and whatmore.

Unless you modify it, the Official Project M can't handle BrawlEx. So you need to replace Link when trying this Charizard in Project M.

So yeah, you'll have both this Charizard and the other Charizard together.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Look what StarWaffle's making for me. \o0o/

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on March 10, 2015, 08:03:04 PM
Look what StarWaffle's making for me. \o0o/

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


0-0  are you gonna make a PSA for him?
[SIG REMOVED: Please follow the signature height and width rules.]

March 10, 2015, 09:29:16 PM #6327 Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 09:46:26 PM by KingJigglypuff
If I wasn't, I wouldn't have asked StarWaffle to make a model. :P

I've talked about Sceptile quite a few pages ago and how it would be able to Mega Evolve like my Solo Charizard. I even have a moveset plan in the OP.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on March 10, 2015, 08:03:04 PM
Look what StarWaffle's making for me. \o0o/

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


About damn time too lol


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

[Pokehype Intensifies]
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.