KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: zutox on April 02, 2015, 11:03:21 AM
I can't see wisp there :O
GFX can't be rendered in BB. I would have just put Jigglypuff in there, as Wisp is Jigglypuff's size, but I didn't want to confuse people.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


kjp one idea i had was for alien FS, putting an alien quenn moving around and doing attacks like i did wuth my Metal gear Rex would be preety fun :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The Xenomorph Queen model is much more high poly than the Xenomorph model. And the Xenomorph model has just high enough polys to fit into Brawl with reduced lag.

I was planning on making the Final Smash similar to Raptor's or another concept I had.

Idea: Xenomorph grabs in front of itself. If a foe is unfortunate enough to be grabbed, the screen turns dark before the Xenomorph rips at its victim with the only thing being visible is a blood-like effect (if I ever find something to use) that appears every so often.

Because in space Brawl, no one can hear you scream. :v
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

April 02, 2015, 07:31:22 PM #6364 Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 07:32:30 PM by Draco
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 02, 2015, 07:12:24 PMIdea: Xenomorph grabs in front of itself. If a foe is unfortunate enough to be grabbed, the screen turns dark before the Xenomorph rips at its victim with the only thing being visible is a blood-like effect (if I ever find something to use) that appears every so often.
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100319040306/streetfighter/images/e/ea/Akuma!!!.png

Quote from: Draco on April 02, 2015, 07:31:22 PM
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100319040306/streetfighter/images/e/ea/Akuma!!!.png
I'll call it the Raging Perfect Organism and call it a day. :V (But seriously, I may title the move "In Space, No One Can Hear You Scream".)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Dude, just call it "Dead Space" and you're done.

Seriously, it's that damn easy :V


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Alright, I think I should update this thread again...

The main reasoning nothing new has showed up is because of two things.

1.) I've waiting on various people to get certain things for certain characters done for me.
2.) I've been being way too lazy with my own things that I don't need to wait on others for.

I mean, I want to work on stuff, it's just that I don't have the ambition do for some reason. But to make it up for my inactivity, I would like to release the most recent Raptor and my Wisp edits on May 18, 2015 (Raptor's 2 year anniversary :V), but I'm not making any promises, especially with Wisp, as there's a few more things I have to do (like finding a way to recolor the Darkness GFX used for the Dark mode and various polishing).

I can at least show something I discovered that I'm using for Raptor now.

I found out of another universal sword trail that all characters can use.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


These are the Sword Trails that all characters can use.

TexCommonHammerTrace (Trail ID 6)
TexCommonSwoadTrace (Trail ID 7)
TexCommonBeamswoadTrace (Trail ID 8 )
TexCommonTraceTest [Trail ID 86 (Hex) 134 (Dec)] Note: This trail's texture is all black, so you'll have to replace it with a custom texture.

These four trail textures can be found in the common3.pac
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


oh lordy, thank god. This makes seperating my swordsmen PSA's even easier/diverse.

Also, where is the test trail in the Common3.pac?
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

April 09, 2015, 07:22:30 PM #6369 Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 08:16:11 PM by KingJigglypuff
The universal trail textures are in the ef_common's TextureData[0].

Edit: I come bearing previews of Deoxys. A huge thanks to Theytah for doing the shader, material, texture, and model work for me.

Normal Form (Take note that both the arms and tentacles are visible in this preview, as shaders were the top priority at the moment)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Attack Form
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Defense Form
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Speed Form
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

SO if they use the XY boneset im guessing they miss alot of important bones like xrotN and such so im guessing you will need to add all the bones brawl needs?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Don't know why I haven't subbed to this thread yet. Deoxys is looking great so far.

Quote from: Carnage on April 11, 2015, 08:30:42 AM
SO if they use the XY boneset im guessing they miss alot of important bones like xrotN and such so im guessing you will need to add all the bones brawl needs?
I've already added the needed bones, but I'm still going to need to get someone to put all four models onto the same skeleton, which is going to require re-rigging.

Quote from: TurboChaos on April 11, 2015, 01:54:07 PM
Don't know why I haven't subbed to this thread yet. Deoxys is looking great so far.
Thanks.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 11, 2015, 02:24:03 PM
I've already added the needed bones, but I'm still going to need to get someone to put all four models onto the same skeleton, which is going to require re-rigging.
Thanks.
do they have the same boneset mostly? if so why not join them with bb 75b? maybe you can get me the files and i can see if i can join them trough there.

i just joined scizor and the mega scizor model  boh over falco for fun to use your psa xD just added afew model changes and megascizor appears on the FS :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

With a few model edits, they could share the same leg, knee, foot, waist, neck, and head bones. But I'm not modeler, so I'm going to get someone who is to look into it.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]