KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 14, 2015, 11:18:23 AM
That's because it was a vertexed model of Marth, but I'm not going to ever go back to that because I I know too little about Bleach to even make a better moveset nor do I care about Bleach.
Then why did you make the psa if you don't know or care about bleach?

That was a long time ago (like at least 4 years ago). I was just a stupid kid that wanted attention, so I made something that was popular.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 08, 2015, 11:03:44 PM
Better bump again with an update.

Smash Wii U Charizard is just about done. All I need to do are cosmetics and Brawl Ex configurations for those who use Brawl Ex. Thought the release will be held back until I get the PAL FitPokeLizardon.pac.

So in the meantime, I have a new moveset plan for a joke character.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The moveset plan for this character will be in the OP. I'm also going to use a new format for showing moveset ideas, so they'll take up less space.

Edit: I've finally got my hands on a certain model!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

This is awesome. And Project M compatibility is very good.

HD T.Rex? Awesome. Its a good thing he will need new animations since that means they will have to be revampmed too

To be fair... I use it, every now and then.
It's a good moveset, King.


O.K., so I downloaded the current version of your Solo Charizard mod. (You know, the one that's in the vault right now.) I simply wanted to just play around with it in the Subspace Emissary, so I put the "Link Version" onto my SD Card. (It actually doesn't matter which Link version I use to make my point. I get the same results regardless of the Link version I'm using.) Problems arose when I used it on my modded Brawl that all of my other mods are on, so I set up a build where the only codes in my .gct are the File Patch Code, Replacement Sound Bank Engine, Disable Custom Stages, and all of the codes you provide, and the only things in the PF folder, well, it's the same PF folder you provided with the Link Version and NOTHING else! I'm using Gecko OS on a Wii U. I'm using Smash Stack.

So I go to Training Mode, select Link, and the game freezes right after I select the stage. This happens no matter which mode I pick, be it Brawl, Subspace Emissary, you name it! I don't know what's going on, but I tried for an hour trying to get this to work, and every time, the game freezes after selecting the stage.

At this point, I wanted to find out if at least SOME aspects of the mod are working. I've noticed that the Link pictures on the Character Select Screen are still Link, despite the files that should turn Link's pictures into Charizard's. (I can't test the Battle Portraits because the game freezes before I can see them.) However, the Charizard pictures that should appear on the Character Select Screen DO show up properly in Tourney Mode. (Just go to Tourney and pick Link and you'll know what I mean.) Also, on Page 3 in the "Group Records" it says "Charizard" under Link, so I know that those aspects of the mod are working properly.

But my point it, my game always freezes after I select a stage with Link, and I don't know what's going on.

I haven't tested the Brawl EX version of the current version, but I DID play with the Brawl EX version of the version of the mod BEFORE the one that's on the vault right now. It worked, and I loved it.

KingJigglypuff, I really like your mods, especially the Pokémon. You make some of the best mods on the vault. (Well, your thread is certainly the best one in the "Attacks and Animations" forum. It's the only thread in the "Attacks and Animations" forum that I follow.) Keep up the good work, and see if you or someone else can get this fixed. :)

Most detailed report on the vault, am I right?
I'm probably not going to be here very often. If you want to chat, send me a message at SMWCentral.
http://www.smwcentral.net/?p=profile&id=20977

June 15, 2015, 04:24:22 AM #6440 Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 04:27:02 AM by Gameplayer8200
 So you made an Ichigo and didn't know anything about the anime yet you know his powers and abilities? You had to have watched atleast 200 episode to know what hollow mask is because that is the final smash. If you have any time at all it would be GREATLY appreciated if you give him a better looking model.

Quote from: DPBOX on June 15, 2015, 03:10:26 AM-snip
This seems to be an issue that's on your end, as no one else has experienced this issue (with the exception of me when testing beta versions). You said you only used the pf folder in the Link version, right? Did you make sure it was the B+A version you got the files from? As if it was the B version, then you would install the A+B version then replace the FitLink.pac with the B version's FitLink.pac.

I would have asked if it was other codes, custom music, a stage, or another character, but you stated you're only using the Solo Charizard stuff.

The reason Charizard's CSPs don't show up on the CSS is because you would have to edit your own sc_selcharacter.pac/common5.pac and replace Link's cosmetics with Charizard's.

My only option would be for you to try this code, as crashing upon stage selection is usually a file size issue.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


If this doesn't work, then there's possibly one thing I could try (as it's been found out that characters can use Pokemon GFX, so I can reduce file size by removing Entei's GFX from the MotionEtc.pac), but I would need to get my most recent files back from my old hard drive in order to try it.

Yes, that was quite an extensive report.

Quote from: Gameplayer8200 on June 15, 2015, 04:24:22 AM
So you made an Ichigo and didn't know anything about the anime yet you know his powers and abilities? You had to have watched atleast 200 episode to know what hollow mask is because that is the final smash. If you have any time at all it would be GREATLY appreciated if you give him a better looking model.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24856
There's already an Ichigo import that you can use.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

June 15, 2015, 03:41:54 PM #6442 Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 05:03:30 PM by Gameplayer8200
Yeah i would use that but when he has the smash he puts on a good looking hollow mask and then when he uses it he takes it off and puts on an ugly hollow mask and i don't know how to fix it.

I may decide to revamp the moveset I had and base it off Super Smash Flash 2's Ichigo, but I am not making any promises (as I have other projects and I have no interest in Bleach). For now, you're just going to have to settle for something else in the meantime.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Gameplayer8200 you sure you dont have some forgoten link rel on your  module folder?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Don't you mean DPBOX, Carnage?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I tried adding the code you provided, and it still didn't work.

Yeah, all of the files you provided are there, including the module, and they're the ONLY ones I have in my build.

Quote from: KingJigglypuffno one else has experienced this issue (with the exception of me when testing beta versions).

You didn't accidently submit one of your unstable beta builds of the mod, did you? Maybe no one else who has downloaded it used the Link version?

I tried the BrawlEX version of the current version of the mod that's on the vault with this mod being the only clone just for kicks, and it worked perfectly. The game didn't freeze at all when using the BrawlEX version, so I don't know what's wrong with the Link version.
I'm probably not going to be here very often. If you want to chat, send me a message at SMWCentral.
http://www.smwcentral.net/?p=profile&id=20977

Quote from: DPBOX on June 20, 2015, 11:48:59 PMYou didn't accidently submit one of your unstable beta builds of the mod, did you? Maybe no one else who has downloaded it used the Link version?
I'm certain I didn't. The Link Version is literally the BrawlEx version renamed to go over Link, as Solo Charizard uses Link as a base. And I always make sure my stuff works before I upload it. I've also had multiple people playtest the moveset as well before the official release.

Quote from: DPBOX on June 20, 2015, 11:48:59 PMI tried the BrawlEX version of the current version of the mod that's on the vault with this mod being the only clone just for kicks, and it worked perfectly. The game didn't freeze at all when using the BrawlEX version, so I don't know what's wrong with the Link version.
I wouldn't know either. Try using the codes, but not the character files. If it still crashes, then it must be the codes. After you try that, disable the codes added for the Link version and try just the character files.

And if that doesn't work, try not using the cosmetics. And if that doesn't work either, try removing the .rel as well.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Time for another bump. :L

Releasing Smash Wii U Charizard.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208853

Began work on Smash Wii U Meta Knight.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 25, 2015, 02:23:40 AM
Doing Smash Wii U Meta Knight. Yee.

Body preview: http://gfycat.com/FastWhoppingGraywolf

Wing preview: http://gfycat.com/ZestyMarriedIndianabat

Spiraled Cape preview: http://gfycat.com/ConfusedClearAbalone

Cape preview (Brawlbox v0.76 gif for now, as it doesn't quite work in-game.): http://i.imgur.com/GShPOfz.gif
And experimenting with Greninja's materials (gonna make a Smash Wii U Greninja PSA).
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 27, 2015, 08:43:40 PM
Time for another bump. :L

Releasing Smash Wii U Charizard.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208853

Began work on Smash Wii U Meta Knight.And experimenting with Greninja's materials (gonna make a Smash Wii U Greninja PSA).
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Smash Wii U Greninja PSA??

Awesome! I'm excited for this. I actually like him in Wii U, he's one of my better characters.

I know recently I read on one of the forums people were talking about using a combination of programs to convert the animation files in Smash Wii U for Brawl. Are you going that route or building him from the ground up?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822