Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 1269 1270 1271 [1272] 1273 1274 1275 ... 1331
Author Topic: WIP Workshop  (Read 4654035 times)
Mansta8
Lol Kitten

• Awards Stack Smash Team Favorite'd Famous Hacker Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #19065 on: June 24, 2015, 03:55:07 PM »

Almost done modeling, just have to get her face to what I want it to look like.
    Anyone know how I can move Lucas's bones to rig her without editing the model down?

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19066 on: June 24, 2015, 04:14:04 PM »

Being a perfectionist has its perks, but sometimes it can be infuriating. lol Loving that Marth so far, I really should work on Wii U Mario. :/

Post Merge: June 24, 2015, 01:13:25 PM
    Friendly reminder that I am still working on this guy,

Lots of alternate costumes. lol
    I'm going to make the Portraits and s*** and then release him before finishing Dr. Mario and begin working on Luigi because Mario is practically done and because I've had him sitting for like two months or something, I've made ya'll wait for Mario long enough, not fair to have you wait longer for me to finish two other Wii U imports.

I. Love. You.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #19067 on: June 24, 2015, 04:40:22 PM »

I. Love. You.

! No longer available

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19068 on: June 24, 2015, 04:45:52 PM »

w-waaa... dat mario tho..

Post Merge: June 24, 2015, 04:58:16 PM
    also just wondering, is anybody around here planning on importing wii fit trainer soon?
    « Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 04:58:16 PM by Gamidame_K » Logged

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine
    Brawl Vault Staff

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19069 on: June 24, 2015, 05:04:07 PM »

-snip
    How did you get the metal effect to work? Unless that's just going to be an alt for your import. But regardless, I'm surprised you've got the metal effect working.

-snip
    You can simply move the needed bones into place, but it will not make it one slot. There is something you can do with PSA to make it one slot though at the cost of not making it wifi safe.

Use this version of PSA and open an unedited FitLucas.pac in it. Go though every Sub Action and enable the FixedRotation flag under the Animation Flags option (click on it to open it up). The only Sub Actions to avoid are the Thrown (not Throw), first Guard  (the second Guard Sub Action is used in SSE), and the ThrownDx Sub Actions.
    « Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 05:11:42 PM by KingJigglypuff » Logged

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #19070 on: June 24, 2015, 05:04:07 PM »

Funny effect I got when trying to make Shadow Mario, wanted to show it off before I fixed it. lol

It seems to be based off the lighting, so I'm including it for s*** and giggles, will show off the real version after I get him working.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19071 on: June 24, 2015, 05:14:56 PM »

Funny effect I got when trying to make Shadow Mario, wanted to show it off before I fixed it. lol

It seems to be based off the lighting, so I'm including it for s*** and giggles, will show off the real version after I get him working.

Is the actual SM from Bowser Jr. Final Smash, or a custom one?

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #19072 on: June 24, 2015, 05:27:12 PM »

Techincally this is custom because mine is a recolored Mario with different shaders and materials, but because Shadow Mario uses the same texture mapping as Mario, I think he uses a copy of Mario's model in Smash 4. lol His shine effect though is most likely stage-based, like the metal texture, so I decided to use his original Sunshine texture for his water texture.

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #19073 on: June 24, 2015, 05:51:23 PM »

Finally. A real shadow Mario.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19074 on: June 24, 2015, 06:05:29 PM »

why do I find this glitch cool-looking? d_d;
    dayum I feel like I'll need to remake my Mario settings after this lol. its really awesomazing!

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #19075 on: June 24, 2015, 06:11:58 PM »

Finally. A real shadow Mario.
    Theytah made a pretty good one as well. I actually was going to use his shaders to make mine transparent (and credit him of course) but Shadow Mario kept breaking. Tongue So mine isn't transparent. Sad
    why do I find this glitch cool-looking? d_d;
    dayum I feel like I'll need to remake my Mario settings after this lol. its really awesomazing!
    I felt like I wasn't the only one who'd find it looking cool, glad I decided to keep it included. lol Also thank you, even though I tend to not be consistent with how often I work on things, I do put in a lot of effort when I do work on them. ^_^

Boobsey
    Mega Kitten

~

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19076 on: June 24, 2015, 06:16:50 PM »

Shadow Mario uses the same texture mapping as Mario, I think he uses a copy of Mario's model in Smash 4.
    He does, or at least an extremely similar one. Should also be worth noting that Luigi shares the same UVs

Check out my Site!

Wanna play some Smash 3DS? PM me and we'll work out something

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #19077 on: June 24, 2015, 06:38:43 PM »

He does, or at least an extremely similar one. Should also be worth noting that Luigi shares the same UVs
    Forgot to mention that, it made giving Mario Luigi's clothes so much easier. xD Though the gloves are different but it doesn't really matter.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine
    Brawl Vault Staff

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19078 on: June 24, 2015, 08:23:40 PM »

Doing Smash Wii U Meta Knight. Yee.

Body preview: http://gfycat.com/FastWhoppingGraywolf

Wing preview: http://gfycat.com/ZestyMarriedIndianabat

Spiraled Cape preview: http://gfycat.com/ConfusedClearAbalone

Cape preview (Brawlbox v0.76 gif for now, as it doesn't quite work in-game.): http://i.imgur.com/GShPOfz.gif

How did you get the metal effect to work? Unless that's just going to be an alt for your import. But regardless, I'm surprised you've got the metal effect working.
    You can simply move the needed bones into place, but it will not make it one slot. There is something you can do with PSA to make it one slot though at the cost of not making it wifi safe.
    Not sure if you noticed my reply or not, SMF1.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

ShadowLuigi~NG~
    Lol Kitten

I make mods and mod accessories

• Awards Renowned Hacker Pin Collector Panic! Heart Container

« Reply #19079 on: June 24, 2015, 08:27:06 PM »

Pages:  1 ... 1269 1270 1271 [1272] 1273 1274 1275 ... 1331
    Print
    Jump to: