KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

June 27, 2015, 09:58:52 PM #6450 Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 10:00:53 PM by KingJigglypuff
Quote from: Nebulon on June 27, 2015, 09:21:42 PMI know recently I read on one of the forums people were talking about using a combination of programs to convert the animation files in Smash Wii U for Brawl. Are you going that route or building him from the ground up?
I talked to DSX8 about it, but he said he couldn't find anyone who was willing to help him with Hexing.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Too bad this Charizard won't be available for Solo Charizard PSA.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 27, 2015, 09:58:52 PM
I talked to DSX8 about it, but he said he couldn't find anyone who was willing to help him with Hexing.

Did you (or him) try to obtain help in Smashboards or the Models Resource thread?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


He posted recently on VG Resource.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Any news about the T-Rex?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

The most recent thing I've done with the new T. rex model was edit the toe and tongue bones to fix an issue. I still need to edit bone rotations to match Brawl rotations and apply material effects. After that, I'll need to re-analyze Warpath in order to re-make the animations I had before. And then I have to do moveset editing for bone indexes and all that stuff all while also working on other projects (Smash Wii U Charizard updates, Misery, Smash Wii U Meta Knight, etc) here and there. I will post when I have something new.

I also did promise I would begin work on Deoxys well, so keep that in mind as well. Once Nano does what he needs to do, all other projects will be put on hold in favor of Deoxys.

So much to do, so much to see. :v
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Copy + Paste skills go!
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 07, 2015, 11:46:53 PM
Coming in with the sick memes.

(Okay, not really, but I have previews.)

Smash Wii U Charizard has been re-imported, given a brighter texture, and replaced that awful-looking rim lighting in favor for a subtle spec map. (gfycat Material Preview)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Metal texture looks more like Smash Wii U (thanks to SMF1).
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And for the Mini-PSA version, Smash Wii U Charizard will be using VIS0. Take a look at this example.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Did I mention this will all be one slot? (Still not wi-fi safe though)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Are you still planning that PM -> vBrawl Mewtwo fix?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


July 08, 2015, 12:37:00 AM #6459 Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 12:40:30 AM by KingJigglypuff
Oh, right. Now that 3.6 is out, I should get to that. :V

(But I'm likely going to re-do the BrawlEx cosmetics to use Mewtwo's actual Cosmetic ID)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Yee.

I can't wait to get started on what will be my most complex character.

Thanks for doing this, Nano.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 08, 2015, 12:37:00 AM
Oh, right. Now that 3.6 is out, I should get to that. :V

(But I'm likely going to re-do the BrawlEx cosmetics to use Mewtwo's actual Cosmetic ID)

I already have him added in BrawlEX as a full new character, so I'd have to edit the new file to fit the Cosmetics I'm using, right?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


July 13, 2015, 09:28:15 PM #6463 Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 09:31:55 PM by KingJigglypuff
Correct.

Edit: But something I would like to do before I get started would be to recover my files from my old computer, as it had all my BrawlEx stuff on it, which was originally why I haven't done any PM ports to Brawl yet.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

More Smesh Charizard stuff.

For the Mini PSA version, Charizard will have Rock Smash (Down Special) and Flare Blitz (Side Special). (But there will be a version in which Down Special is Fly, rather than Rock Smash for PM)

For the Project M version of the moveset, every aspect of Project M Charizard will remain the same, aside from the changed Specials.

For the Brawl version however, moves will be changed in damage and knockback to match Smesh Charizard's updated attacks (I may animate the changed moves as well). Its attributes will also match Smesh Charizard.

Like the original release, the rock also had rim lighting, but I replaced that with the same spec map material that the new Charizard uses. http://gfycat.com/RightSilkyBackswimmer

And for Flare Blitz, I made the move function similarly to how it does in Smash Wii U/3D, but with a few buffs.
Said buffs include:
-Being able to tech off the ground during the recoil (not walls though).
-Increased damage. (23 damage, as opposed to 19 damage in Smesh).
-Increased knockback.
-Invincibility during the first few Frames of startup.
-Super Armor during the rush (that gets weaker as the move progresses and as damage increases).
-Shorter animation (basically uses the same animation my Solo Charizard uses for its own version of Flare Blitz, but if enough people want it, then I'll try making a recreation of the Smesh Flare Blitz animation).
http://gfycat.com/RewardingWellgroomedAfricanparadiseflycatcher
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]