KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

No.

In PM 3.6, Mewtwo and Lucario now share the same soundbank, so there shouldn't be any issues.

If it did, I wouldn't have uploaded it. :L
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 12, 2015, 10:52:25 PM
No.

In PM 3.6, Mewtwo and Lucario now share the same soundbank, so there shouldn't be any issues.

If it did, I wouldn't have uploaded it. :L

I know they share the same soundbank, that's why I asked if Mewtwo ever messes with Lucario.
I know some Lucario SFX were replaced with those of Mewtwo.
If said SFX ID's are not used by Lucario, then it is fine, but if not...
Let me test it and check that out. :P
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

November 13, 2015, 10:24:16 AM #6542 Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 11:44:33 PM by yi-shioon
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 12, 2015, 06:25:03 PM
I just said your case is fine. :L
I know... it's just that after posting my request, I went on and tried to port them myself.
Pit worked Flawlessly, While Samus didn't (in fact, she froze when I selected her!)
I also want to update the PM Roy I ported.

I have not tried Lucario yet since I installed Mewtwo, but does it bring any SFX problem to vBrawl Lucario?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


! No longer available

Have a video presentation of ported Lucario and Mewtwo duking it out.

Lucario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204088

Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203252

[Direct Links]

Lucario: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ivy3oezcr86plh3/Project%20M%20Lucario%20for%20Brawl.zip?dl=0

Mewtwo: https://www.dropbox.com/s/830x0q0isf9avgn/Project%20M%20Mewtwo%20for%20Brawl.zip?dl=0

Quote from: Ricky D. (Br3) on November 13, 2015, 08:33:19 PM
I have not tried Lucario yet since I installed Mewtwo, but does it bring any SFX problem to vBrawl Lucario?
I believe the initial Double Team Counter SFX was muted for vBrawl Lucario.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

For those that downloaded either ported Lucario, ported Mewtwo, or both, then re-download, as I fixed an issue the two of them had.

Mewtwo:
-Fixed T-Pose when holding certain items.

Lucario:
-Fixed broken texture on the recolored alt.

Also, a small Deoxys preview.

http://gfycat.com/BriefFlawlessAmericanlobster

A more polished version of Speed Form's Up Special. (Beta coding: http://gfycat.com/AstonishingIllustriousGosling)

If you want to compare it to Lucario, Speed Form's version of Extreme Speed has less tight control, but higher velocity, speed, and momentum preservation (though the momentum preservation may be decreased).

There's two current downsides to this though.
-This move is very code heavy. The current coding I have takes up more than 10 KB alone. Gotta love those Brawl limitations. >.>
-The coding uses 4 different Floats.

There is also one issue.
-Despite there apparently being nothing wrong with my coding, automatic wall transition refuses to happen when moving upward diagonally on a left wall.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Just wondering, in light of all the recent Project M drama, if you still intend to port the remaining 3.6 characters to vBrawl at some point in the future. Regardless, really appreciate the ones you've done so far and looking forward to Deoxys as well.

Quote from: Strange Matter on December 05, 2015, 01:04:58 AM
Just wondering, in light of all the recent Project M drama, if you still intend to port the remaining 3.6 characters to vBrawl at some point in the future. Regardless, really appreciate the ones you've done so far and looking forward to Deoxys as well.
He'll do everything you said or he'll be banned.  :notimp:

Quote from: RedSoul78 on December 05, 2015, 01:04:58 AM
Just wondering, in light of all the recent Project M drama, if you still intend to port the remaining 3.6 characters to vBrawl at some point in the future.
I'm gonna wait for things to settle down a bit before I resume porting.

Quote from: Albafika on December 05, 2015, 01:16:19 AM
He'll do everything you said or he'll be banned.  :notimp:
:>.>:
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Albafika on December 05, 2015, 01:16:19 AM
He'll do everything you said or he'll be banned.  :notimp:

That's really bad :notimp:
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

For those that downloaded my Brawl port of Project M Mewtwo, re-download, as I forgot to edit a Config file to include the Rocket Armor Mewtwo recolor.

On a side note, I have Roy edited and ready to go, though I'm gonna hold out until the Project M stuff settles down.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]



December 12, 2015, 10:51:08 PM #6553 Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 10:58:39 PM by Nao-chan
All this time and I've never really looked in here. :v

Pretty good stuff you got going on. You'd better finish dem PM ports! >:c
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Your resolution was so high, you posted twice. Tone it down, (1080p H)Dee. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]