KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Well now

This is quite interesting. It looks TOO nice, can a wii of the most standard hardware even handle such awesomeness?

Most can't, but i know mine can, mine has a Dai Gurren Dan symbol slapped on its side, so it's meant to fight the power.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Sorry for changing the topic again, but I want a T-Rex update!! DX
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Ultraxwing on February 03, 2016, 03:56:44 AM
Well now

This is quite interesting. It looks TOO nice, can a wii of the most standard hardware even handle such awesomeness?

Most can't, but i know mine can, mine has a Dai Gurren Dan symbol slapped on its side, so it's meant to fight the power.
Smash Wii U Charizard is surprisingly low poly for a Wii U model. It just has 8.9k Facepoints, which is way under the limit (the absolute limit is around 17k Facepoints), so you'll be able to have 4 Wii U Charizard models with no lag.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on February 03, 2016, 07:16:19 AM
Sorry for changing the topic again, but I want a T-Rex update!! DX
I'm working on one project at a time (save for Group projects). Even then, my T. rex files were on my old computer, which everyone should know [censored] the bed. I was actually fortunate enough to have an earlier backup saved on my Dropbox, so there is hope, but the version on my Dropbox doesn't have all of the animations that were in the more current version.

Here's a list of all the characters I'm working on, plan to work on, are considering working on, and group projects. Since I'm just one person, don't get too hyped about anyone not Deoxys or group projects.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


No. Definitely not.

Though I can list a top 3 of the next planned characters in an order, given if I get Deoxys finished.

1.) Sceptile.
2.) Misery.
3.) Dio.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Oh boy DIO? I have the model of the World, I was going to import it but I have no idea of over so, so if you need it I can import it

Dio's and The World's models would have to either be heavily optimized or have lower poly versions be custom made, as I need them to be low poly enough to have them render both at once in the game without lag (their total Facepoint count would have to be less than 17k), but high poly enough to not look bad.

Though if/when I do get to Dio, he'll likely have a custom skeleton.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


No. The group King K. Rool is with Marioking64DS.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


February 05, 2016, 03:22:11 AM #6580 Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 03:24:42 AM by Gamidame_K
well, I alraedy got Jotaro wtih Star Platinum over Captain's same .pac/.pcs and it still works over the default captain, so I think I can do it the same way for DIO
but yeah, I imagined you would use a custom boneset so I would rather wait until you have it planned
or if yuo dont want my help it would be ok because I would make my own import version anyway lol

Quote from: Gamidame_K on February 05, 2016, 03:22:11 AM
well, I alraedy got Jotaro wtih Star Platinum over Captain's same .pac/.pcs and it still works over the default captain, so I think I can do it the same way for DIO
but yeah, I imagined you would use a custom boneset so I would rather wait until you have it planned
or if yuo dont want my help it would be ok because I would make my own import version anyway lol

It'll need to work with 4 on screen along with being on Skyloft with literally no lag.

It's the common benchmark for lagless. I along with the rest of Smash3 use it as a benchmark for our models as well.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I was talking about Dio tho v:

I'll check it out when I get home, if I remember to do so <:v


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I've been cooking up a fresh batch of (memes) updates for my Smash Wii U Charizard update (in the meantime while I wait for Jaystring to do what he needs to do).

Take a look at the updated model and recolors (alongside 3 custom recolors) in glorious...720p HD.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


When I do get to releasing this, there will be two versions of the model.

Version 1 will have the standard Brawl Charizard eyes (SRT0 + PAT0), and Version 2 will have VIS0. I'll also provide codes that shrink the Network memory and increase FighterResource1 (thanks to ASF1nk), as the VIS0 eye models will crash without increasing the FighterResource1 allocation (at least with the Mini PSA that's gonna go with it).

I could make a third and fourth version with reduced texture sizes to be more file size friendly though.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]