KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

I like the custom textures! I can clearly tell what the last two are based off. Will there be trainerless versions or is there a code for that anyway?

For the Brawl version, what I wanted to do was a Pokemon Trainer version with a working Down Special and also have an Independent version as well.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

March 01, 2016, 05:56:55 PM #6587 Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 06:57:47 PM by KingJigglypuff
No updates regarding Deoxys nor Smash 4 Charizard, but I do have an update for a group project.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


As you can see, MK's been putting out a fair amount of work lately.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

There's something about his face that bugs me.... I can't put my finger on it. Other than that, the costumes are awesome.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on March 01, 2016, 05:56:55 PM
No updates regarding Deoxys nor Smash 4 Charizard, but I do have an update for a group project.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


As you can see, MK's been putting out a fair amount of work lately.
Ok I have to say, That Looks Very good. Question, if there is a moveset going along with the Model who will he be over? King DeDeDe Maybe?



King K Rool's gonna be using Toon Link as a base.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

A bit of a bump, but I've updated my PM Zero Suit Samus port to be in line with the 3.6 edits, alongside the revamped model.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=202665
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Hey KJP is your T-Rex PSA compatible with PM? Also if you considering updating the PSA, then what about having a T-Rex/T-Rex Sue from Fossile Fighters as an alt costume.
[SIG REMOVED: Please follow the signature height and width rules.]

My T. rex PSA was made way back before I knew much about editing characters for PM, so it's likely not without a few edits.

For my revamp (or any of my mods), I intend on having alts follow Brawl/Project M rules, in which the alt has to still be the original character, so a semi-alt or a recolor can be done of the character.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Actually, I did get T.rex kind of working in PM, but that was a while ago, and I think that Omegafalcon is referring to a PM-balanced version.

In which case, it might take a while. :p
Beta tester for BaganSmashBros' mods!

It's a Boss PSA, so I don't see any reason to "balance" it for PM, though I will of course make the needed changes for a PM version.

Speaking of future projects, I've decided to put Xenomorph up higher in my priority list.

1.) Deoxys.
2.) Sceptile.
3.) Xenomorph.
4.) Misery/Dio.
5.) Raptor.

Character priorities may change every now and then, but Deoxys and Sceptile's priorities will always stay the same.

Speaking of Deoxys, Jaystring's almost done with everything he needs to do with the model/textures. Once he's done, I can start actually working on the project.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

April 09, 2016, 05:12:40 PM #6596 Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 10:08:48 PM by KingJigglypuff
This is just for future reference, but after some Waluigi discussion on the Waa Cave Discord chat, I've been thinking of what I could do to spice and freshen Solo Charizard when I get to revamping it, so I've come here to ask for suggestions (copy/pasting from SmashBoards). What do you followers want to see in a revamped Solo Charizard? This is by no means suggesting taking up the Solo Charizard revamp now. I still have Deoxys and Sceptile to do.

These are plans I already have.
-Make (True) Fly only on Mega Y.
-Give Sm4sh Fly to Standard Charizard.
-Make Smokescreen only on Mega Y.
-Give a pseudo Rock Smash on Standard Charizard.
-Replace various moves with their Sm4sh counterparts.
-Additional balancing.
-Code optimization.

Edit: After months of teasing everyone, I can finally make a release...

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=211432
The said release is of Smash Wii U Charizard, but only the one slot model for now. The moveset and more accurately rigged model will come sometime later.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 09, 2016, 05:12:40 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=211432
The said release is of Smash Wii U Charizard, but only the one slot model for now. The moveset and more accurately rigged model will come sometime later.

Bye bye old Charizard. Hello Urizard!

... dont worry, Im not rimlighting and oversaturating these.

I don't care. I'm not going to get triggered over that stuff like I used to. :U

Also, you all know what today is right? Just for the sake of blazing it, I'll be releasing the Sm4sh Charizard PSA later today (4:20 PM EST).
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 20, 2016, 12:01:03 PM
I don't care. I'm not going to get triggered over that stuff like I used to. :U

Also, you all know what today is right? Just for the sake of blazing it, I'll be releasing the Sm4sh Charizard PSA later today (4:20 PM EST).

And its a Charizard PSA.

You are a genius!