KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Now I want a #TRIGGERED KJP gif
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Alright, everyone...It's time...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

This is great. I love it.

If my wii gets overheated Im blaming you.

Quote from: Blanc Trois on April 20, 2016, 08:02:04 PM
Now I want a #TRIGGERED KJP gif
Here you go. :v


Quote from: Scout on April 21, 2016, 01:27:12 AMThis is great. I love it.

If my wii gets overheated Im blaming you.
Just make sure your Wii doesn't become a mixtape.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

.... I read the options for your pole first before reading the question... I think I need brain soap.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



That poll is long dead. I think I should change it to something else in the meantime.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 21, 2016, 11:54:10 AM
That poll is long dead. I think I should change it to something else in the meantime.

I know I've asked this a lot.
Next poll should be for the T-Rex. :3
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

And I've answered this a lot, but T. rex is down the line, and is not a high priority character at this time. This is mainly due to my old computer dying, which had my more up to date work on it. I do have a backup, but that was before I made Wait2, Up Taunt, and Side Tilt.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


April 23, 2016, 01:46:56 PM #6609 Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 01:55:54 PM by KingJigglypuff
I said that I'll include Custom Specials for Sm4sh Charizard if there's a high enough demand, so I'm gonna make a Strawpoll for it (for both KC-MM and SmashBoards).

[Retracted. Poll has ended.]

This poll will last for a week, so if there's a favoring majority, then I'll try my best to insert Custom Specials for Sm4sh Charizard.

For a KC-MM exclusive poll, I'll be changing the poll to ask a question for future movesets. This poll will also last for a week before I make this question a Strawpoll as well (that'll last another week).
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

April 27, 2016, 02:00:47 PM #6610 Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 05:55:51 PM by KingJigglypuff
Alright, I'm gonna end the current poll. With 38 voters, I'll be including Custom options for Sm4sh Charizard with a favoring 27/38 vote majority and an un-favoring 11/38 vote minority.

Though I'll be making a new poll now.

[Retracted. Poll has ended.]

This poll will last for the rest of the week.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

This smash4 charizard, is it stand alone or does it "belong" to the trainer? If it's standalone, can it still evolve into charizard x and y like it used to do?  I really loved how that set it apart and made it better than the wiiU one, in my humble opinion of course.
You Never Know!

Sm4sh Charizard and Solo Charizard are two completely different movesets with different character bases.

Sm4sh Charizard uses Charizard as a base, while Solo Charizard uses Link as a base.

In the Readme.txt, you'll see which Charizard you want to use for Sm4sh Charizard.

And now that I have the chance to post, I'll be posting an update about the current strawpoll.

So far, it seems like the majority wants me to do all the possible custom options for Sm4sh Charizard, though we still have two days left until I end the poll.

If I do all the possible combinations, that's gonna be at least 12 different versions, which I don't really want to do, so instead, I'll have 3 different versions, one with the regular Specials, a second one with the second Special options, and a third with the third Special options.

While this will mean you'll have to learn a bit of PSA to mix and match Specials, it'll be a lot less work on my end to have 3 different versions, rather than over 12. It may be less than that if certain Specials options aren't possible in Brawl.

I'm also going to do something for future and current PSAs, which is to write out planned movesets, so I'll know what I want to do when I get to the said characters. This includes certain possible candidates as well.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

With the poll coming to an end (the poll will end tomorrow in the afternoon), I've decided to post a written moveset for a potential character in the future.

Thanks to a few members on the Gamindustri subreddit, I've constructed a planned moveset for this character candidate. I'm sure the weebs here will love this.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Well, I don't know anything about it so it doesn't appeal to me. But I know you will do a good job with it
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]