KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 16 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 27, 2011, 01:16:15 AM
Oh, OK. Thanks for letting me know. :)

I meant to say it maybe has to do with them.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

This PSA is so nostalgic! =D

A few questions, though:

I notice the Sword has this lighting near the hand of Sam, is it possible to rmeove it...? It looks odd.  Also, Aerial Down B is a bit broken, in my opinion (Not damage wise, it's just that hat move is spammable, also, it gives back the second jump to the character), other than that, everything seems perfect for a balanced version, for now. XD

yosemite sam is getting better by the minute xD i still dont want to get rid of megaman :S but is great work btw and what did you mean a few days ago when you said you were working to solve the mewtwo problem?a new port over anyone else?clone engine rel for lucario?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Wolfric on April 27, 2011, 02:32:43 AM
Aerial Down B is a bit broken, in my opinion (Not damage wise, it's just that hat move is spammable, also, it gives back the second jump to the character), other than that, everything seems perfect for a balanced version, for now. XD
I agree with Wolfric on this, it needs more end lag to straighten the move out so it can't be spammed and remove the second jump bug of it so you don't get that back everytime. Otherwise they could spam it in mid-air and keep jumping
Though the OP version can have it in my opinion :af:

April 27, 2011, 10:51:41 AM #409 Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 11:27:00 AM by KingJigglypuff
Quote from: Wolfric on April 27, 2011, 02:32:43 AM
This PSA is so nostalgic! =D

A few questions, though:

I notice the Sword has this lighting near the hand of Sam, is it possible to rmeove it...? It looks odd.  Also, Aerial Down B is a bit broken, in my opinion (Not damage wise, it's just that hat move is spammable, also, it gives back the second jump to the character), other than that, everything seems perfect for a balanced version, for now. XD
I don't know what I can do about the light, but I'll see what I can do for the Air Down-Special.

-Edit: I found out what is causing the second jump on the Air Down-Special, it's because he is hitting the ground. When he hits a foe, no second jump, but when he hits the ground, his second jump comes back. I'm gonna see if I can make it so that is he hits the ground, it is much slower.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Una on April 27, 2011, 09:02:50 AM
I agree with Wolfric on this, it needs more end lag to straighten the move out so it can't be spammed and remove the second jump bug of it so you don't get that back everytime. Otherwise they could spam it in mid-air and keep jumping
Though the OP version can have it in my opinion :af:


Exactly, the move is a bit spammy and unstoppable. XD

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 27, 2011, 10:51:41 AM
I don't know what I can do about the light, but I'll see what I can do for the Air Down-Special.

-Edit: I found out what is causing the second jump on the Air Down-Special, it's because he is hitting the ground. When he hits a foe, no second jump, but when he hits the ground, his second jump comes back. I'm gonna see if I can make it so that is he hits the ground, it is much slower.

Concerning the lights, don't you think it had to do with Neutral B shoots? I mean, the lights look just like the projectiles he shoots. ._. I dunno, I'm throwing out dumb ideas that could probably be the case. XD

Edit: The model needs to be adjusted on all the animations so that Sam actually stands on the floor. XD

Right now he's floating on most of the animations (Wait1, Wait2, Wait3, WaitItem, Run, Runbrake, Turn, TurnRun for now.

EDIT 2: He's actually floating on almost all of the animations. XD It could be caused by the Model import... Just need to scale the YRotN bone's Translation Y a bit... Around -0.4 I think.

April 27, 2011, 09:18:51 PM #411 Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 11:37:35 PM by KingJigglypuff
Quote from: Wolfric on April 27, 2011, 12:55:46 PM

Edit: The model needs to be adjusted on all the animations so that Sam actually stands on the floor. XD
Right now he's floating on most of the animations (Wait1, Wait2, Wait3, WaitItem, Run, Runbrake, Turn, TurnRun for now.
EDIT 2: He's actually floating on almost all of the animations. XD It could be caused by the Model import... Just need to scale the YRotN bone's Translation Y a bit... Around -0.4 I think.
That is how Wario's original animations are. It's not very noticeable, unless you zoom in. And it's like that, so he won't go into the floor. Rather have him floating by 0.5 inches, than have him be in the ground by a few feet.

Edit: Yosemite Sam is finally finished! :D
See the OP for more details.
Expect a video soon...
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

April 30, 2011, 12:12:04 AM #412 Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 01:18:19 AM by KingJigglypuff
...Bumping top topic...again...:(
...
Here are the two characters I plan on doing...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Edit: Yosemite Sam PSA video is up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQkuSLVFJZg
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Sam looks good, but I already replaced Ness with EternalYoshi's MegaMan.

But nevertheless, the hack looks awesome!
Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik

Quote from: EarthwormJames on April 30, 2011, 06:19:23 PM
Sam looks good, but I already replaced Ness with EternalYoshi's MegaMan.

But nevertheless, the hack looks awesome!
same with me but that was some good work  if you ever put a poll with characters to vote for psas again pls include predator xD or gardevoir/gallade(zelda/sheik) i hope your mewtwo comes out awnsome and if it wasnt over lucario i would love it even more  like over  olimar or fox or diddy kong or something like that over a character that hasnt many good psas
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hey Kingjigs, would you like a better showcase video? If so I can get the footage for you from my video card and pm u the video file.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 30, 2011, 07:22:12 PM
Hey Kingjigs, would you like a better showcase video? If so I can get the footage for you from my video card and pm u the video file.
That would be much appreciated Naru. :)

Quote from: pedro702 on April 30, 2011, 07:05:56 PM
same with me but that was some good work  if you ever put a poll with characters to vote for psas again pls include predator xD or gardevoir/gallade(zelda/sheik) i hope your mewtwo comes out awnsome and if it wasnt over lucario i would love it even more  like over  olimar or fox or diddy kong or something like that over a character that hasnt many good psas
I could try to port Mewtwo over Diddy Kong.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 30, 2011, 08:04:25 PM
That would be much appreciated Naru. :)
I could try to port Mewtwo over Diddy Kong.

Nyaan
maybe ZSS would work over captain falcon more? XD

Eh I'll get on it, but I want to make a machinima first that spoofs movies. So far I have ideas for Clent Eastwood Films and Phantom of The Oppereta XD

that would be great since i dont think didys has any good psa and finaly we could get mewtwo vs zoroark xD i replace them every once in awhile just to get some fun xD and mewtwo over lucario has already like 4 psas  but the melle mewtwo is the better one but im hopping yours will kick ass since most of your psas do xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I gotta say, that was insanely clever using the announcer calls for stuff, like counting down the Final Smash.

Keep on keeping on, man. ;]