KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43


Quote from: xZedkiel on May 05, 2011, 10:17:50 PM
So, King Jiggs, what do you think of my moveset ideas?
Pretty good. :)
I'll possibly use some of those.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

i hope after ichigo you make a mewtwo psa that not over lucario that would be awnsome to have both zoroark and mewtwo fight each other but zoroark has type advantage xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 05, 2011, 10:18:50 PM
Pretty good. :)
I'll possibly use some of those.

Sweet. ^_^ They were taken from the anime too lol. The Reiatsu release is something that most soul reapers can do, if they're higher class (Cpt, Lt, 3rd Seat, etc.) to damage. Like Kenpachi used it to make people pass out, Aizen used it to disintegrate people. It can create craters and such..

The a moves were based off of Ichigo's fighting style, he fights two handed, with powerful strikes. The only time I've noticed him swinging fast, Fighting Byakuya. He went right handed and slashed around extremely fast.

/longdescription XD


Bankai Ichigo BETA 1 is out!

Check the OP for more details.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

You could play Super Smash Flash 2 and get moves from there

Quote from: fighter20brawler10 on May 08, 2011, 12:44:21 AM
You could play Super Smash Flash 2 and get moves from there
That's what I did with most of the moves. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


I like the final smash.
The increase in moves and attack power are pretty cool.

How long does it last though ?

Quote from: Helix on May 08, 2011, 12:48:40 AM
I like the final smash.
The increase in moves and attack power are pretty cool.
How long does it last though ?
About the same as SDo0m's Cloud's Final Smash.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I think you should change some of the moves in "Super Bankai Mode" Like make the down smash into one of his specials from Blade of Fate, where a pillar of energy erupts out of the ground, or turn his F-Smash into one of those moves where sends rocks flying into the air at the opponent.

Just thinking....

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on May 08, 2011, 12:57:13 AM
I think you should change some of the moves in "Super Bankai Mode" Like make the down smash into one of his specials from Blade of Fate, where a pillar of energy erupts out of the ground, or turn his F-Smash into one of those moves where sends rocks flying into the air at the opponent.

Just thinking....
Remember, this is BETA 1 right now... ;)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

This is a really cool PSA :af:
Although this is a beta, my only complaint so far in the development is that you have to roll/dodge to use the smaller charges for the neutral special. But if you want it that way it's fine.

Quote from: MANSTA8 on May 08, 2011, 01:50:24 AM
This is a really cool PSA :af:
Although this is a beta, my only complaint so far in the development is that you have to roll/dodge to use the smaller charges for the neutral special. But if you want it that way it's fine.
I'm trying to figure out how to get around that.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]