KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: MarioDK on May 10, 2011, 06:11:24 PM
offtopic:
in the weekend i find all these .rel files there is made and make a package then upload it in BrawlVault for the ppl who can“t find them in the threads
:af: That would make things much easier for people.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 10, 2011, 06:13:49 PM
:af: That would make things much easier for people.
yay, but i wonder how would it be for swap characters D:




I actually ported Marth over ROB and Yoshi 2 days ago xD
Gonna try Ichigo over Yoshi in a bit

edit: I found a bug but i don't know if it's the port or the PSA itself. Fighting Sephiroth gives me this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Weird huh? O_o"

re-edit: Now i got the same thing backwards.. Now Sephiroth has the attack on his back instead of the wing O_o"
[spoiler]



Dude about the Ichigo PSA, he's too slow attack-wise in my opinion and he's not really powerful either. Could you make him faster and a tad stronger?

I ported him over Yoshi and everything works btw :D (major thanks for the help Wolfric :D)

Ichigo is more about speed in his strikes, that's why id base it solely on the anime and fighting games.

Quote from: Puraidou-13 on May 10, 2011, 08:53:25 PM
Dude about the Ichigo PSA, he's too slow attack-wise in my opinion and he's not really powerful either. Could you make him faster and a tad stronger?

I ported him over Yoshi and everything works btw :D (major thanks for the help Wolfric :D)
OK, which attacks seem to be lacking speed and power?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 10, 2011, 10:06:20 PM
OK, which attacks seem to be lacking speed and power?
Mostly the smashes but overall he needs an attack-wise speed boost. His run and walk are good :)

Ur avy better be careful when she turns around KJ, she could hurt someone with those XD
Ehh do you mind if I send u a pm? (It's an animation request.)

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 10, 2011, 10:41:29 PM
Ur avy better be careful when she turns around KJ, she could hurt someone with those XD
Ehh do you mind if I send u a pm? (It's an animation request.)
I'm not very good at animating.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 10, 2011, 10:46:30 PM
I'm not very good at animating.

Okay, do you know anyone who is then? @_@
I mean, anyone who's good at animations and has time for requests. XP

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 10, 2011, 11:02:08 PM
Okay, do you know anyone who is then? @_@
I mean, anyone who's good at animations and has time for requests. XP
No I don't.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

btw, KJP did you see my screens from earlier? They involve your PSA VS Sephiroth. Some weirdness i found. It's either my Marth port or the PSA, can't really know for sure until i try Ichi on Marth.

Quote from: Puraidou-13 on May 11, 2011, 09:19:20 AM
btw, KJP did you see my screens from earlier? They involve your PSA VS Sephiroth. Some weirdness i found. It's either my Marth port or the PSA, can't really know for sure until i try Ichi on Marth.
Yea, I saw it. It's pretty weird.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]