KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 14, 2011, 02:25:14 PM
I know he is all about speed, but if I made all of his moves really quick, then I would need to reduce the damage in order to balance it out. And I got complaints before that he wasn't strong enough. And if I made a few certain moves even faster, then they wouldn't even hit.

Well, right now, the whole moveset needs speeding up and changing. Right now, Bankai Ichigo has Ike's attacks speed with Sonic's running speed.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

So far, it's looking good. It froze on me twice doing a Buffered Pivot grab and then a Pivot grab, you should check on that. I'll add more feedback later.

Quote from: Wolfric on May 14, 2011, 04:12:24 PM
So far, it's looking good. It froze on me twice doing a Buffered Pivot grab and then a Pivot grab, you should check on that. I'll add more feedback later.
Pivot grab?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 14, 2011, 04:13:16 PM
Pivot grab?

Uh, that's when you run to a direction, then smash the control pad to the opposite direction and hit Z to grab at the same time.

Buffered one would be runing to a direction, smashing the pad to the opposite, hitting C-Stick down then Z very fast.

All I am saying is. Make Bankai Ichigo less like Ike in terms of overall attack speed, and more like Mario or Peach.

Basically, make him more like someone who is a tiny bit faster.

I think his down Special should be changed and that Yami Shunpo should work more like Meta Knights Illusion Cape.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on May 14, 2011, 04:36:44 PM
All I am saying is. Make Bankai Ichigo less like Ike in terms of overall attack speed, and more like Mario or Peach.

Basically, make him more like someone who is a tiny bit faster.

I think his down Special should be changed and that Yami Shunpo should work more like Meta Knights Illusion Cape.
OK, which attacks are lacking in speed?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 14, 2011, 04:38:20 PM
OK, which attacks are lacking in speed?

Dash Attack, his Jabs (and what's with the thrusts, a katana is more of a slicing and cutting weapon) Side B, F-Smash

The PSA's overall Attacking speed is more like Ike's and less than what Bankai Ichigo should be.

If you want to make his attacks fast, but not make him weak to balance it out, give him more of the overall damage potential of Mario.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on May 14, 2011, 04:42:25 PM
Dash Attack, his Jabs (and what's with the thrusts, a katana is more of a slicing and cutting weapon) Side B, F-Smash

The PSA's overall Attacking speed is more like Ike's and less than what Bankai Ichigo should be.

If you want to make his attacks fast, but not make him weak to balance it out, give him more of the overall damage potential of Mario.
His F-Smash is supposed to be slow. It's like Meta Knight's F-Smash, slow+powerful. But I'll make sure to speed up the other attacks.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Seriously though KJP, I think you should redo a majority of moveset attack-wise.

Look up Ichigo and see how he attacks in Bankai in Video Games, and watch more of the anime.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

I will try Ichigo, he look like awesome.


Good job KJP.

Quote from: KTH on May 14, 2011, 06:41:04 PM
I will try Ichigo, he look like awesome.


Good job KJP.
Thanks KTH. ^_^
You too Wolfric.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

A few comments:

First jab doesn't combo into the second. It's really annoying.

sideB needs to move faster (and perhaps farther) while invisible (Flash Step is supposed to basically be instant, right?), and needs either higher base knockback or less endlag.

downB air could also stand to have either higher base knockback or less endlag.

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
"We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

Quote from: JamietheAuraUser on May 14, 2011, 11:29:33 PM
A few comments:

First jab doesn't combo into the second. It's really annoying.

sideB needs to move faster (and perhaps farther) while invisible (Flash Step is supposed to basically be instant, right?), and needs either higher base knockback or less endlag.

downB air could also stand to have either higher base knockback or less endlag.
OK, those should be easy to do. :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

May 15, 2011, 05:34:25 AM #553 Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 05:35:16 AM by Velen Draufgänger
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 14, 2011, 11:44:06 PM
OK, those should be easy to do. :)

Personally, I think the Down B should a Getsuga Tenshou aimed diagonally at the ground. Since Getsuga Tenshou (Neutral B) doesn't work in the air.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

I prefer the multi-slash (though the animations could use some work...it looks just plain weird using only one arm :P) since it's one of his signature moves and it showcases his speed. I'm sure making the Neutral B usable in the air wouldn't be that big of an issue.

...right?

Real men use Peach