KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 15, 2011, 09:03:42 PM
I have never used a character .rel either.

Oh, OK. I'll go the help board then...
Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik

Sorry to Double-Post, But Guess What, KJ?

I tried out Sam (I ported him onto Ike) and tried him out! HE'S AWESOME!

There's only one problem to report: His airbone attacks won't work. I press A in every direction and I get nothing.

Other than that, I have another keeper!
Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik

Quote from: xZedkiel on May 15, 2011, 09:02:20 PM
@Velen, Songe, and Pride: does this not sound more like he would fight in Bleach? :p
Forward Smash is from his fight with Byakuya after using his Bankai, when he got up close and stabbed Byakuya but he caught it with his hand.

I second this setup (though I think the Down Smash should remain the same as it is now).

Real men use Peach


say kingjigs :l
Does Sheiks up B have any special events(by special I mean, character spasific) or anything that would prevent the move from being ported to another character?
I'm porting sheiks up b over to snake for my kakashi psa and u've worked with sheik b4 so I thought I'd ask...

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 16, 2011, 04:38:50 PM
say kingjigs :l
Does Sheiks up B have any special events(by special I mean, character spasific) or anything that would prevent the move from being ported to another character?
I'm porting sheiks up b over to snake for my kakashi psa and u've worked with sheik b4 so I thought I'd ask...
When I worked with Sheik, it was only buffing her up. But you can try copying her Up-Special Actions and pasting them onto Snake.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


I hop u liek dem redd starz :happy: :happy: :happy:

Do the team proud bro ;)  I know you are more than capable.

Quote from: SDo0m CaRdAvEr0Us on May 16, 2011, 09:26:47 PM
I hop u liek dem redd starz :happy: :happy: :happy:
Do the team proud bro ;)  I know you are more than capable.
^_^ I do liek dem redd starz.
I'm seeing if I can get my first blog post to be on Ichigo.
Quote from: Shimei Ryofu on May 16, 2011, 08:57:21 PM
KC-MM Team Member status get for KJP! :D
^_^ Thanks.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]




Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 16, 2011, 09:29:43 PM
I'm seeing if I can get my first blog post to be on Ichigo.^_^ Thanks.

Congratulations KJP :) I can't wait to see your first blog post. :D

Quote from: Pirate Yakko on May 16, 2011, 09:51:06 PM
Congratulations KJP :) I can't wait to see your first blog post. :D
Thanks Cam. ^_^
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

HOLY **** YES!
* Velen Draufgänger gets out the party poppers and starts popping them quickly in succession!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302