KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43




Hey kingjigs, what "change action status" event to I use to get this?

Change Action Status: 0-0,0-0, On Ground

^ Thats what I need the code line to look like when I click "done" while editing a NoP
Also what do I put to get it like that :l


Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 19, 2011, 12:39:42 AM
Hey kingjigs, what "change action status" event to I use to get this?

Change Action Status: 0-0,0-0, On Ground

^ Thats what I need the code line to look like when I click "done" while editing a NoP
Also what do I put to get it like that :l


Have the first two parameters at 0, then have the third parameter at 6 I think.

Quote from: Dark Aura on May 18, 2011, 11:57:12 PM
Happy birthday, your majesty! *Bows*
Quote from: the98pika on May 18, 2011, 11:58:01 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KJP!
Thanks. ^_^
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

*shoots self for forgetting to post this in the last post* Happy BDAY KJ

And thanks eh...which change action status event though? There's three of em XD four if you count the "disable action status" event :l

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 19, 2011, 01:29:51 AM
*shoots self for forgetting to post this in the last post* Happy BDAY KJ

And thanks eh...which change action status event though? There's three of em XD four if you count the "disable action status" event :l
Thanks. ^_^
...
Change Action 02000300
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: SDo0m CaRdAvEr0Us on May 18, 2011, 07:31:22 PM
That's not really a problem:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXVsSsXf4Gs



I hate to ask, but I wasn't able to mod a 4.3U Wii. I mean, I wa sable to install the HBC, but I wasn't able to install any Cios (Priiloader/DarkCorp etc) and I read somewhere the most up-to-date 4.3U didn't allow Cios as of now.

Would anyone mind animating a few anime moves for Bankai Ichigo? It would be greatly appreciated.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Oh yeah I forgot to do something.

*rams a cake into your face*

There we go. Your birthday is now complete. :3

Real men use Peach

Quote from: BlazingBarrager on May 19, 2011, 03:42:43 PM
Oh yeah I forgot to do something.
*rams a cake into your face*
There we go. Your birthday is now complete. :3
:af: Yay cake! :P ^_^
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 19, 2011, 03:43:45 PM
:af: Yay cake! :P ^_^

Can't forget this!
* Velen Draufgänger rams ice cream in KJP's face!

Can't wait for BETA 3!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on May 19, 2011, 03:44:38 PM
Can't forget this!
* Velen Draufgänger rams ice cream in KJP's face!

Can't wait for BETA 3!
:af: Yay! ^_^ :P
*Noms*
If anyone is willing to animate, I could add some anime-like moves.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 19, 2011, 01:55:39 PM
Would anyone mind animating a few anime moves for Bankai Ichigo? It would be greatly appreciated.

What did you have in mind?
(I'm average at animating.)

I love all your PSA's haha.

I just wanted to point out that when your charging your down smash in Ichigo's final smash form (bankai)...He has his sword out...like when hes charging it normally...just found it odd :P

Ps. Happy Birthday.

Quote from: Bainch on May 19, 2011, 04:11:47 PM
What did you have in mind?
(I'm average at animating.)

I love all your PSA's haha.

I just wanted to point out that when your charging your down smash in Ichigo's final smash form (bankai)...He has his sword out...like when hes charging it normally...just found it odd :P

Ps. Happy Birthday.
If you would like, you can watch some Bleach and look at some of Ichigo's moves (mostly Bankai).
...
Thanks. ^_^
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]