KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

The video gave me an idea or two for you.

D-Smash - the first video, there is a move he executes were he spins around. Use this in place of the current D-Smash and put the current one in Final release form with a giant beam coming from it?

Nair: Also from the first vid: Ichigo basically does a long, aerial version of his current Down-B.

The thing I would do to make the animation look better, it to make his arm go in different places around his body so many different hitboxes are created, but all will be able to hit, rather than copying MetaKnight's jab.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: jokekid on May 19, 2011, 06:43:55 PM
AWESOME!!!!
can u use kirby's meta knight mask?
cuz that seems to be the best choice for me (wings wont be visible of course)
Sure, I'm game for that. :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

i'll make it today or tomorrow ^^
shouldnt be too hard...(even though the mask is mirrored i know how to do the red lines ^^)

Quote from: jokekid on May 19, 2011, 07:01:57 PM
i'll make it today or tomorrow ^^
shouldnt be too hard...(even though the mask is mirrored i know how to do the red lines ^^)
OK. Thank you jokekid. ^_^ I'll add you as a collaborator on this. As well as you Bainch.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

no probs ^^
im happy someone's finally making ichigo ^^
too bad a REAL projectile isnt possible...

Quote from: jokekid on May 19, 2011, 07:53:47 PM
no probs ^^
im happy someone's finally making ichigo ^^
too bad a REAL projectile isnt possible...
I can do the best I can with Special Offensive Collisions.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

i know, but what i mean is u cant make it go straight while u are falling for example, or make it reflector-friendly... or can you?

Quote from: jokekid on May 19, 2011, 08:02:07 PM
i know, but what i mean is u cant make it go straight while u are falling for example, or make it reflector-friendly... or can you?
That is something I don't know.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

preview?

YESZ!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


NO!!!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: jokekid on May 19, 2011, 08:24:16 PM
preview?

YESZ!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


NO!!!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Awesome jokekid. ^_^
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

finished... xD

http://www.mediafire.com/?kp6t94zuifvt7h6

^^
i think it should be resized fine, if there are any problems about size tell me ^^

Quote from: jokekid on May 19, 2011, 09:02:21 PM
finished... xD

http://www.mediafire.com/?kp6t94zuifvt7h6

^^
i think it should be resized fine, if there are any problems about size tell me ^^
It looks awesome. Testing in-game right now.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Brawlbox isn't cooperating with me.  >:( I tried the 2 different versions I have.
I don't think I'll be able to help you.

I was using this video for references...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utsomh0a58E
The final smash could be something like 2:07 if you decide to change it...use Links FS as a base?

Goodluck with the PSA...enjoy your bday first and foremost.  :kdance:

May 19, 2011, 09:32:53 PM #658 Last Edit: May 19, 2011, 10:31:35 PM by KingJigglypuff
Edit: jokekid, the mask works wonderfully, but there is one strange thing. I'll take a pic and post it.

Edit2: I fixed the problem.
And
...
BETA 3 is out!

Quote from: Bainch on May 19, 2011, 09:31:18 PM
Brawlbox isn't cooperating with me.  >:( I tried the 2 different versions I have.
I don't think I'll be able to help you.

I was using this video for references...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utsomh0a58E
The final smash could be something like 2:07 if you decide to change it...use Links FS as a base?

Goodluck with the PSA...enjoy your bday first and foremost.  :kdance:
Oh that's not good. And thank you.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Gonna test it when i'm home later today. Can't wait to try it again. Port time xD