KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: Carnage on May 22, 2011, 06:04:10 PM
i have been using ichigo beta3 and in training mode during the final smash i was testing the down smash and all smashes to see what they were like and my wii got silent freeze twice :S is that only my problem?(pal) because ichigo is looking nice  what turns me down that i had  2 silent freezes during during FS
I don't know. The only thing I know is that if a NTSC  and PAL have different SFX IDs.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 22, 2011, 06:48:24 PM
I don't know. The only thing I know is that if a NTSC  and PAL have different SFX IDs.
just tested it in brawl mode and got freeze again let me think maybe a sound file code matches something in pal that makes it freeze i will wait for beta4 and if this happens in beta 4 i will delet all sfx and try again xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ichgo's normal Down Smash isn't very useful. It has little to no knockback so he's wide open for counter attack after hitting someone. At the very least, it would be nice if he could dodge after hitting someone.

I'd personally like if that move were him doing a sweeping sword strike from one side to the other.

Oh... and darkness effect. Darkness effect everywhere. xD
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on May 22, 2011, 11:23:33 PM
Ichgo's normal Down Smash isn't very useful. It has little to no knockback so he's wide open for counter attack after hitting someone. At the very least, it would be nice if he could dodge after hitting someone.

I'd personally like if that move were him doing a sweeping sword strike from one side to the other.

Oh... and darkness effect. Darkness effect everywhere. xD

You mean like pretty much Every single D-Smash that all the swordsman in vBrawl have?

Seriously, people have to learn to get away from using that cliche D-Smash. So instead of going the half-assed way out, how about just increasing the KB and decreasing the recovery time a tad?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on May 23, 2011, 10:51:05 PM
You mean like pretty much Every single D-Smash that all the swordsman in vBrawl have?

Seriously, people have to learn to get away from using that cliche D-Smash. So instead of going the half-assed way out, how about just increasing the KB and decreasing the recovery time a tad?
I'm planning to do that.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]



Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 23, 2011, 11:06:37 PM
Um...why?

'Cause this Beta 3 is really an improvement! I'm really impressed, great job KJP!

I don't think I'd be adding anything to previews feedback, I think most of it have been summed up.

Quote from: Wolfric on May 23, 2011, 11:23:11 PM
'Cause this Beta 3 is really an improvement! I'm really impressed, great job KJP!

I don't think I'd be adding anything to previews feedback, I think most of it have been summed up.
I'm claiming BETA 4 to be v1. And some attacks are going to be faster and the Hollow mask glitch is going to be fixed.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

then i'll download V4, sry, didnt download any previous version xDDD

i'll see if i can make a complete pack (at least for personal use)
i may finish shinji and include it using the ichigo psa... lol, only flaw would be using getsuga tenshou instead of cero... xD

Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on May 23, 2011, 10:51:05 PM
You mean like pretty much Every single D-Smash that all the swordsman in vBrawl have?

Seriously, people have to learn to get away from using that cliche D-Smash. So instead of going the half-assed way out, how about just increasing the KB and decreasing the recovery time a tad?

Yanno... in my mind, I saw something different from what I typed... and thanks for pointing that out because now its fairly obvious that Pit, Marth, Link, Ike all have the same D-Smash... I hadn't ever noticed cause I don't main any of them.

Anyway... as for a D-Smash... Increasing the KB would make it much better. No real need to change it.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Agreed.

Now...is anyone going to make a voice hack for him? XD

Real men use Peach

any tutorial to voice hacks?
if someone redirects me to one i could attempt it... xD

Hey KingJiggs,

Would you be interested in collaborating our PSA's Ideas in the ichigo moveset? I like the Hollow mask you have in your PSA and I can integrate our movesets and fix up the final smash etc. I've been spending a lil time making attack animations for this XD.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on May 25, 2011, 12:14:39 AM
Hey KingJiggs,

Would you be interested in collaborating our PSA's Ideas in the ichigo moveset? I like the Hollow mask you have in your PSA and I can integrate our movesets and fix up the final smash etc. I've been spending a lil time making attack animations for this XD.
Sure I don't mind. :D
But would you mind waiting until I release v1 of this PSA which is going to be pretty soon.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]