KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: Red Joker Draufgänger on May 25, 2011, 05:12:36 PM
Can you make the glow black?

-and I would recommend replacing the Gestuga Tenshou graphic if you haven't.

Also KJP. I can give you some animation tips for anime like attacks.




I'll see if I can make the glow black. And sure, be my guest. :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

the last change to the Mew  psa was made last year in december 3rd so i think the project is preety much abandoned :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

lolwut?
did i miss sumthing here, or did u post on a wrong topic??? xD
(i may actually have missed something...)

Quote from: Carnage on May 25, 2011, 06:08:42 PM
the last change to the Mew  psa was made last year in december 3rd so i think the project is preety much abandoned :S
I lol'd hard.
EDIT: 555 post get!! :P


Vee and Random's Bucketson | Happily married to Velen
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tumblr!

He was referring to how no one is really doing anything on Mew since he told K. Jiggs he should add him to the poll.

May 25, 2011, 07:20:11 PM #740 Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 07:23:59 PM by DivineOverlord
Quote from: Carnage on May 25, 2011, 06:08:42 PM
the last change to the Mew  psa was made last year in december 3rd so i think the project is preety much abandoned :S

lol I've been working on mew, I was just working on it last weekend, I have some new animations done. I just keep forgetting to get back to mew. XD


@ KingJiggs -  I can have him glow with a black aura in our fused version. I'll take care of the final smash edits  ;)
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


For really fast anime-like attacks KJP. You should aim for making each movement a minimum of four-five frame per movement, with extra frames with much smaller movements, such as the foot bending and other things.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: DivineOverlord on May 25, 2011, 07:20:11 PM@ KingJiggs -  I can have him glow with a black aura in our fused version. I'll take care of the final smash edits  ;)
OK. :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Will you guys still be sticking to the same vertex?

Real men use Peach



I said up tilt... I meant side tilt.

THATS the one that leaves you open a bit to long. It just doesn't feel like a smooth movement.

The Side-B move does strange things at times, some times its an instant attack, sometimes its pretty slow. I think it was instant when the opponent was just above me coming down while I was trying to hit him on his way down (It happened maybe 3 times that I can remember)

The Down-B may be faster but it still has a knock back problem. You're open for counter attack even if you hit your opponent.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


i played it yestedray jigglygum and i think what you shall nerf the tansa zangetsu, cause it does a lot of push back D:, and the side-b attack shall reach more. ignoring that is a good job ;D