KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: DivineOverlord on May 31, 2011, 07:55:06 AM
oh there was a version 2? lol.
Lol you forgot? (figured it and to be honest i nearly forgot myself XD)

kingjiglypuff when you get and your pc fixed and do a pool maybe add a celebi in the pool? there is one celebi vertex over olimar xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

@DO: Let's have it comming from random places.
Quote from: Carnage on May 31, 2011, 08:05:05 AM
kingjiglypuff when you get and your pc fixed and do a pool maybe add a celebi in the pool? there is one celebi vertex over olimar xD
I believe someone has already planned on doing a Celebi PSA.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Really? YAY!!!!!!

Anyway, yeah I like that "flying out of random places" thing.

Real men use Peach

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 31, 2011, 09:39:47 AM
@DO: Let's have it comming from random places.I believe someone has already planned on doing a Celebi PSA.

Over how?

Quote from: KTH on May 31, 2011, 05:50:20 PM
Over how?
celebi is over OLIMAR but i dont think i saw anyone mentioning doing a celebi psa if you know how tell me who it is i got some very good ideas for b attacks xD


ps:the post here in the forom that is called Celebi and scizor project is dead since begining of octover
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I read the BrawlVault description of the Celebi vertex and it said that someone has already offered to make a PSA for it.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

celebi awesome (one of my fav. pokemons) :D
if not the one making the psa i think kingjiggy should  :af2:
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

>.>
<.<
:>.>:
I'm at my sister's house and I'm using her laptop for a bit. :grin:
....
I have been working on a side PSA for quite a while on my computer, but since my sister's laptop can connect to the Internet. That means I can show you the side PSA. But I have to do a little more work first. ;)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 31, 2011, 09:01:29 PM
>.>
<.<
:>.>:
I'm at my sister's house and I'm using her laptop for a bit. :grin:
....
I have been working on a side PSA for quite a while on my computer, but since my sister's laptop can connect to the Internet. That means I can show you the side PSA. But I have to do a little more work first. ;)

now i got curios xD but pokemons hack wich arent over other pokemons are rare  and they need more love like darkray over ganondorf it seems no one wanted to psa him :S atleast  we have a scyther psa over falco xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

About the whole flying glitch... Would it be possible to make Ichigo float for a few seconds the way Peach does by holding up instead of the current method? That should do away with the occasional "get stuck in the air" glitch some people are experiencing. Either that or include both methods of flying and have the current version in Final Smash mode? Just a suggestion.

im not sure if this can be taken as off-topic, but if somebody make a color pack of ichigo i can make a pack for replace rob with ichigo, i did it in my wii and it works :happy:




Quote from: lord_of_D: on June 03, 2011, 02:27:13 AM
im not sure if this can be taken as off-topic, but if somebody make a color pack of ichigo i can make a pack for replace rob with ichigo, i did it in my wii and it works :happy:
*facepalm* did you even read the last few pages? I made a recolor pack and even linked it here -_-"

Quote from: Puraidou on May 29, 2011, 03:33:38 AM
recolor pack uploaded!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19215

With regards to the recolor pack...

I've had a little spare time, and I made CSPs for the regular-haired recolors. Would you like me to send them to you to include in the pack?


Vee and Random's Bucketson | Happily married to Velen
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tumblr!

There were csp's made already but yes pm them over, i'll add those so people can choose between csp's. :P