KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: Puraidou on June 30, 2011, 11:05:26 AM
Lol, i never got buried in PM's. Barely get any xD
And i delete the ones i read and replid to, unless they're important.

Well tbh most of the PMs I get are either questions about how to install something or collaboration edits.  I really need to get down to deleting some of them ¬_¬

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 30, 2011, 11:11:17 AM
Well tbh most of the PMs I get are either questions about how to install something or collaboration edits.  I really need to get down to deleting some of them ¬_¬
*selects all*
Like this
*deletes*
XD

*badass avatar get*

YAAAAY!!!! This means soon you can help me out KJP!!! Im going to mention what i asked of you i suppose. Well guys, a while back i asked KJP to PSA my vaporeon in the vault. He said as long as animations and glitch fixes were done he would. Well, that never happened lol. So a couple months ago i PM'd him, asking if i could still take him up on that offer. This time, however, for something different.

That my friends, has been agreed upon to be this:
BEHOLD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]



Sure, I'll see if there is an open blog spot. But would the other team members approve of an OC?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 30, 2011, 11:11:17 AM
Well tbh most of the PMs I get are either questions about how to install something or collaboration edits.  I really need to get down to deleting some of them ¬_¬

I hope i wasnt part of the unwanted PM's when i asked for assistance with how to do something in PSA.....Was i?.....:srs:

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 16, 2011, 10:58:37 PM
I was planning on revamping just about all my OCs, I just had more thoughts on Carchar first.
>.>
<.<
:>.>: I will be revamping KJP after the Carchar revamp is done. And I also owe another person a PSA.
This is the order of the PSAs I will work on:
-Finish Bankai Ichigo.
-Finish Carchar revamp.
-Make the PSA I owe.
-KJP revamp.
-Twilight Ganon, Weaf, or Mojo revamp.

Wait, am i the one you meant you owed a PSA? Just curious :D
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 30, 2011, 04:37:08 PM
Sure, I'll see if there is an open blog spot. But would the other team members approve of an OC?

Of course man.  And there's a spot free today I think.  And besides, it's Carchar.  He's a complete badass XD

Quote from: xxmasal22xx on June 30, 2011, 04:45:54 PM
I hope i wasnt part of the unwanted PM's when i asked for assistance with how to do something in PSA.....Was i?.....:srs:

Nah :P  I really more mean noobs coming to me saying "how do I install Shadow" and stuff like that, as well as some just plain odd ones...

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 30, 2011, 04:59:04 PM
Of course man.  And there's a spot free today I think.  And besides, it's Carchar.  He's a complete badass XD

Nah :P  I really more mean noobs coming to me saying "how do I install Shadow" and stuff like that, as well as some just plain odd ones...
Alright. I'll go ahead and make the blog post. I just have to make a video first.

Quote from: xxmasal22xx on June 30, 2011, 04:45:54 PM
I hope i wasnt part of the unwanted PM's when i asked for assistance with how to do something in PSA.....Was i?.....:srs:

Wait, am i the one you meant you owed a PSA? Just curious :D
Both you and Lensho. You requested and Len made a stage request for me.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 30, 2011, 05:05:13 PM
Alright. I'll go ahead and make the blog post. I just have to make a video first.
Both you and Lensho. You requested and Len made a stage request for me.

Nice, ill deffinatley look out for the blog post :)

Oh, alright. And nice, i cant wait for your second stage! The first one was really nice.
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


just have tested carchar and it good work as always from you :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on June 30, 2011, 09:01:14 PM
just have tested carchar and it good work as always from you :D
Thank you. :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

June 30, 2011, 09:43:54 PM #941 Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 10:29:36 AM by Carnage
kingjiglypuff list
-Finish Bankai Ichigo.
-Finish Carchar revamp.
-Make the PSA I owe.
-KJP revamp.
-Twilight Ganon, Weaf, or Mojo revamp.

one down four to go xD good luck

EDIT:
i just fixed the problem with the marth over yoshi rel for pal users xD so if anyone wants ichigo over yoshi that can happen too so here is the updated post for pal users xD

im just putting this to help pal users there are three perfect PAL marth rels working now. One over mario , one over dedede , one over ROB and one over Yoshi

to use any  rel put  this two  codes. All codes bellow are for PAL users only

No Entry Data [Standardtoaster]
06AD3E50 00000030
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000

No Result Data [Standardtoaster]
06AD3E88 00000030
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000

rels :http://www.mediafire.com/?xjkedze698ia8w6


marth over mario
doesnt need any codes this one was made by eternal yoshi

marth over Rob
04B07820 00000002 its just a safety code for what i readed it isnt really needed

marth over dedede
C2853D88 00000003
2C040020 40820008
38800011 1C040038
60000000 00000000
changes all dedede ic constants to marth ones

marth over yoshi
04B07164 00000000       no crawl
04B0717C 00000000       no U13

and thats all xD

in the download there are all pal rels only
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on June 30, 2011, 09:43:54 PM
kingjiglypuff list
-Finish Bankai Ichigo.
-Finish Carchar revamp.
-Make the PSA I owe.
-KJP revamp.
-Twilight Ganon, Weaf, or Mojo revamp.

one down four to go xD good luck

EDIT:
i just fixed the problem with the marth over yoshi rel for pal users xD so if anyone wants ichigo over yoshi that can happen too so here is the updated post for pal users xD

im just putting this to help pal users there are three perfect PAL marth rels working now. One over mario , one over dedede , one over ROB and one over Yoshi

to use any  rel put  this two  codes. All codes bellow are for PAL users only

No Entry Data [Standardtoaster]
06AD3E50 00000030
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000

No Result Data [Standardtoaster]
06AD3E88 00000030
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000

rels :http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8YUCMA1D


marth over mario
doesnt need any codes this one was made by eternal yoshi

marth over Rob
04B07820 00000002 its just a safety code for what i readed it isnt really needed

marth over dedede
C2853D88 00000003
2C040020 40820008
38800011 1C040038
60000000 00000000
changes all dedede ic constants to marth ones

marth over yoshi
04B07164 00000000       no crawl
04B0717C 00000000       no U13

and thats all xD
Nice. :af:
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

OK this is my final list:
-PSAs I owe.
-PSA help.
-Revamps.
-Contest.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

will ichigo balanced version come out or  that depends on divine overlord?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.