KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on July 07, 2011, 04:49:56 PM
Hey Kingjigs, is there a model changer code involved in peaches side smash? If so, could you tell me which one is for her golf club?
Model Changer: 0-1. 0-1
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Thanks
The oc I'm making has a telescope as an item, which I plan to make from the golf club since that'll be an easy vertex. Although the telescope is just part of her past, it should be in the psa since she's in the machinima quite a bit. (Before you ask, it's NOT a young rosalina...)

Are there bones for the golf club or are they special collisions that I can edit? (I just need to change the angle/knockback and flags really) sorry for hassling you with these questions, but you're the one with some psa experiance on peach soo... lol

Quote from: Wulfy on July 07, 2011, 04:55:11 PM
I wonder, what're you working on next, Gonzales?
Estoy trabajando en algo por Yoshi.
También estoy trabajando en Darkrai.
Y yo estoy haciendo algo para LenSho. Pero eso no va tan bien. :P

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on July 07, 2011, 04:56:15 PM
Thanks
The oc I'm making has a telescope as an item, which I plan to make from the golf club since that'll be an easy vertex. Although the telescope is just part of her past, it should be in the psa since she's in the machinima quite a bit. (Before you ask, it's NOT a young rosalina...)

Are there bones for the golf club or are they special collisions that I can edit? (I just need to change the angle/knockback and flags really) sorry for hassling you with these questions, but you're the one with some psa experiance on peach soo... lol
The Sub Routine that has her golf club is Sub Routine F858.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Gonzales on July 07, 2011, 04:58:24 PM
Estoy trabajando en algo por Yoshi.
También estoy trabajando en Darkrai.
Y yo estoy haciendo algo para LenSho. Pero eso no va tan bien. :P
Como que no va tan bien? o.o Problemas de espacio o algo?

Quote from: Wulfy on July 07, 2011, 05:02:11 PM
Como que no va tan bien? o.o Problemas de espacio o algo?
No. I'm doing an import. And things are freezing.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 07, 2011, 03:32:59 AMWhat do you mean his left arm looks weird. I think that is how the vertex goes.

Basically, while his right arm is fully streched out and proper-looking, his left arm is tucked in his wristbands.

I know how to fix this issue, but when I do, the model goes off-scale (and by that, I mean...Goes through the floor in BrawlBox).
Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 07, 2011, 04:58:24 PM
Estoy trabajando en algo por Yoshi.
También estoy trabajando en Darkrai.
Y yo estoy haciendo algo para LenSho. Pero eso no va tan bien. :P

Sí, Darkrai estará en la obra muy pronto (por fin conseguir un PSA para la versión 3.0 beta) no puedo esperar.

Hey, el rey Jigglypuff, probé su Zaroark PSA, y maldito que estoy impresionado! Me gusta el Smash Final.

Google Translate for the win!!!
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: xxmasal22xx on July 07, 2011, 07:35:52 PM
Sí, Darkrai estará en la obra muy pronto (por fin conseguir un PSA para la versión 3.0 beta) no puedo esperar.

Hey, el rey Jigglypuff, probé su Zaroark PSA, y maldito que estoy impresionado! Me gusta el Smash Final.

Google Translate for the win!!!
Thanks. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 07, 2011, 07:59:17 PM
Thanks. :P

lol, no prob! Good thing i have riivolution! I now have aafyre's deoxys (and my custom recolors), Mewtwo, lucario, Darkrai, and zaroark in different versions of brawl lol.
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Bump. New PSA is released! :D

Read the OP for details.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

You may want to fix all the images.  They're all dead for Dragon Carchar ;)

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 10, 2011, 08:09:41 AM
You may want to fix all the images.  They're all dead for Dragon Carchar ;)
>.> Dammit. But I see them clearly. Why do they seem dead?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 10, 2011, 08:11:56 AM
>.> Dammit. But I see them clearly. Why do they seem dead?

To me, they all look like this:



It might just be my browser or something.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 10, 2011, 08:11:56 AM
>.> Dammit. But I see them clearly. Why do they seem dead?
i cant see them either :S maybe some server problem?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.