KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 62 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

I say Electabuzz.  Apart from your Mojo, there is a distinct lack of Diddy PSAs.

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 11, 2011, 08:44:43 PMI say Electabuzz.  Apart from your Mojo, there is a distinct lack of Diddy PSAs.

This.

Plus it would be pretty great.

OK. So far we have either Gardevoir/Gallade or Electabuzz.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Quote from: Cloudy on July 11, 2011, 09:05:44 PM
<_< >_> Isaac!

...


(Wolverine from your choices. :P)
I can add Issac too.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

July 11, 2011, 09:16:33 PM #1010 Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 09:19:32 PM by Cloudy
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 11, 2011, 09:08:23 PM
I can add Issac too.
Sweet! I'm not a fan of him, but he's a bit popular. :3 Something I'd like would be Nephenee from Fire Emblem (Over Link), but my vote goes for Wolverine in the actual choices!

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 11, 2011, 08:35:09 PM
>.>
<.<
Other than the requests I need to do for xxmasal22xx, LenSho, and LC-DDM, I will do one of these characters as a PSA that is in the list below.
Possible PSAs:
-Blaziken (Captain Falcon).
-Wolverine (Captain Falcon) (Need to watch videos for ideas).
-Electabuzz Diddy Kong).
-Gardevoir (Zelda)/Gallade (Sheik).
-Silver the Hedgehog (Sonic) (Need to watch videos for ideas).
-Darkrai (vertex over Ganon). Don't worry xxmasal22xx, I'll still do your import over Lucario.

Hmmm.....out of those characters.......i say Blaziken. Deffinatley. But which one, the vertex or the import???

Also, a PSA for this guy would be pretty cool *hint hint*

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name=*testament%28guilty+gear%29*&ByUser=*&Credit=*&Info=*&Thumb1=*&Type=**&TypeAlt=*
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: xxmasal22xx on July 11, 2011, 09:23:48 PM
Hmmm.....out of those characters.......i say Blaziken. Deffinatley. But which one, the vertex or the import???

Also, a PSA for this guy would be pretty cool *hint hint*

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name=*testament%28guilty+gear%29*&ByUser=*&Credit=*&Info=*&Thumb1=*&Type=**&TypeAlt=*
I will be using the vertex.
...
And I do not know who that person is that is in the link you provided. :-\
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 11, 2011, 09:26:35 PM
I will be using the vertex.
...
And I do not know who that person is that is in the link you provided. :-\

OK, cool

Oh.

He is from the Guilty Gear series. He's one of the darker characters as far as personality. He attacks woth his red scythe. He sometimes seems to come across as "emo".

You have just been educated. :P
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


I have an idea for a PSA...

Try one of my "Legendary PSAs"? Like Luigi or Mario, or heck, even Bowser?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

July 11, 2011, 09:32:02 PM #1015 Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 09:36:40 PM by KingJigglypuff
Quote from: Velen on July 11, 2011, 09:29:42 PM
I have an idea for a PSA...

Try one of my "Legendary PSAs"? Like Luigi or Mario, or heck, even Bowser?
OK.
...
I will now be making a poll.
...
Edit: Poll has been made.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Since nobody knows what my Legendary PSAs are...(Except for a few)

Here is Legendary King Bowser for example.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21628.0

Legendary Super Luigi

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=18566.0

Legendary Super Mario

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=18544.0

and Legendary Princess Peach.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=18580.0


3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

If you would like Velen, I can copy any paste your topics and put them in spoilers so people don't have to go to another page.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 11, 2011, 09:48:35 PM
If you would like Velen, I can copy any paste your topics and put them in spoilers so people don't have to go to another page.

That sounds like a good idea.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302