KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 11, 2011, 04:14:45 AM
I even tried making Ichigo and not very many replies.
well this weekend the forum didnt get that much replies overal it was kinda slow also im still waiting for ichigo update or maybe darkrai xD since  my ichigo is over yoshi with a rel :P also did you ever though about fixing any mewtwo port like the one over dk or jigly?so when you release darkrai people can mantain mewtwo and darkrai  it would be awnsome xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 11, 2011, 04:14:45 AM
I even tried making Ichigo and not very many replies.

Shame on them I say.  I played with both the new Carchar and the Dragon Carchar and I enjoyed both of them, albeit I enjoyed regular Carchar more mainly because he was more creative.  Problem is, people don't seem to care about creativity as much as they did before anymore.  Back at around, say, last year, people couldn't really do stuff like custom animations and the like, so they had to imagine their own things and be creative.  You excelled in this area and still do, but not enough people now realise this.

Ichigo's a tricky one.  He's over Marth, so that may be one of the problems since Sephiroth and Roy are also both over Marth so he's overshadowed somewhat by these two.  Even then, he's still a well known character. 

As for my suggestions on what you should do, I honestly don't know.  Whilst you do enjoy making the stuff you make, and that's great, it's clear that you aren't happy with the reception it gets (or rather the lack of it).  Your situation is a complex one. 

Sorry that I wasn't much help :(

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 11, 2011, 07:22:40 AM
Shame on them I say.  I played with both the new Carchar and the Dragon Carchar and I enjoyed both of them, albeit I enjoyed regular Carchar more mainly because he was more creative.  Problem is, people don't seem to care about creativity as much as they did before anymore.  Back at around, say, last year, people couldn't really do stuff like custom animations and the like, so they had to imagine their own things and be creative.  You excelled in this area and still do, but not enough people now realise this.

Ichigo's a tricky one.  He's over Marth, so that may be one of the problems since Sephiroth and Roy are also both over Marth so he's overshadowed somewhat by these two.  Even then, he's still a well known character. 

As for my suggestions on what you should do, I honestly don't know.  Whilst you do enjoy making the stuff you make, and that's great, it's clear that you aren't happy with the reception it gets (or rather the lack of it).  Your situation is a complex one. 

Sorry that I wasn't much help :(
It's fine. Thank you for your advice. :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 11, 2011, 07:22:40 AM
Ichigo's a tricky one.  He's over Marth, so that may be one of the problems since Sephiroth and Roy are also both over Marth so he's overshadowed somewhat by these two.  Even then, he's still a well known character. 
This kinda also applies to Carchar, since everyone is porting to characters such as Yoshi all the time too now. KJP, your PSA's are generally more creative than most, and rather well worked. But the public is sadly ignorant and want their Cloud and Sephiroth. Hopefully more people will stop ignoring this thread....
I don't post here often but I lurk alot...

Someone should announce Sephiroth and Cloud PSa won't be made anymore.

Then we'll see what happens. Hehehehe.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Overlord on July 11, 2011, 07:32:31 AM
This kinda also applies to Carchar, since everyone is porting to characters such as Yoshi all the time too now. KJP, your PSA's are generally more creative than most, and rather well worked. But the public is sadly ignorant and want their Cloud and Sephiroth. Hopefully more people will stop ignoring this thread....
I don't post here often but I lurk alot...
Thank you for your words as well.
...
Maybe sometime, I should try making a PSA for a highly requested character.

Quote from: Velen Rage Mode on July 11, 2011, 07:37:53 AM
Someone should announce Sephiroth and Cloud PSa won't be made anymore.

Then we'll see what happens. Hehehehe.
Then other people might make their own.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

So I finally have something to put over Yoshi. :3

Real men use Peach

July 11, 2011, 02:46:33 PM #997 Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 02:51:03 PM by Cloudy
I've really enjoyed most of your PSAs, honestly. (Specially Sam, he's awwesome)

I lurk a lot, but I think I should start posting again. It'd be minor, but if everyone helps a bit, it'd get this lively and pleasant for our friend KJP. :happy:

As for suggestions, I think I have some in mind. I'll let you know on MSN. :P

Quote from: Overlord on July 11, 2011, 07:32:31 AMThis kinda also applies to Carchar, since everyone is porting to characters such as Yoshi all the time too now. KJP, your PSA's are generally more creative than most, and rather well worked. But the public is sadly ignorant and want their Cloud and Sephiroth. Hopefully more people will stop ignoring this thread.... I don't post here often but I lurk alot...
I partially disagree. Popular characters are populars, but let's look at this:

Tifa. Kit was working on her, and she's very popular (judging by the Vertex Downloads), yet, Kit received technically zero feedback. There's something else involved in this matter.

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 11, 2011, 07:22:40 AM
Shame on them I say.  I played with both the new Carchar and the Dragon Carchar and I enjoyed both of them, albeit I enjoyed regular Carchar more mainly because he was more creative.  Problem is, people don't seem to care about creativity as much as they did before anymore.  Back at around, say, last year, people couldn't really do stuff like custom animations and the like, so they had to imagine their own things and be creative.  You excelled in this area and still do, but not enough people now realise this.

Ichigo's a tricky one.  He's over Marth, so that may be one of the problems since Sephiroth and Roy are also both over Marth so he's overshadowed somewhat by these two.  Even then, he's still a well known character. 

As for my suggestions on what you should do, I honestly don't know.  Whilst you do enjoy making the stuff you make, and that's great, it's clear that you aren't happy with the reception it gets (or rather the lack of it).  Your situation is a complex one. 

This ^
now people only wants their tooo famous characters and shadow, while the incredible ones get ignored  :-\

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 11, 2011, 03:22:23 AM
>.> Wow. I finish a PSA and I don't get any feedback/replies.
...
What am I doing wrong!?
I do everything I can to please people with my talent and what do I get in return? Nothing. >.>
Just a few replies, and then silence.
I have to keep bumping my topic so it won't die! >.>
And I keep getting ignored.
What am I doing wrong!? >.>
I'm actually starting to lose the motivation to make PSAs.
dont feel bad about it ,in my opinion people are losing interest of brawl...
i enjoyed your hacks, specially charchar, hes too creative  ;D
but, enjoy your work, your an awesome hacker   :D

Dude.......your PSA's are amazing. You are one of teh best PSAers on the site! Sam is VERY well done and true to his xharacter, as well as zaroark! Charchar came out pleasantly, and dragon charchar is simply stunning! Thats why i requested my Darkrai be done by YOU! because i love your work and think highly of you!!!
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


A few characters you could do...

Banjo/Kazoie over mario
Captain Basilisc (I think that's spelled way wrong >_> lol)
Batman
Any character from naruto (who hasn't been done yet)
Ridly. little ridly, and adolecent ridly over squirtle, ivysaur, and Charizard (there's already a good vertex of Adult ridly on charizard)

July 11, 2011, 08:35:09 PM #1001 Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 08:38:40 PM by KingJigglypuff
>.>
<.<
Other than the requests I need to do for xxmasal22xx, LenSho, and LC-DDM, I will do one of these characters as a PSA that is in the list below.
Possible PSAs:
-Blaziken (Captain Falcon).
-Wolverine (Captain Falcon) (Need to watch videos for ideas).
-Electabuzz Diddy Kong).
-Gardevoir (Zelda)/Gallade (Sheik).
-Silver the Hedgehog (Sonic) (Need to watch videos for ideas).
-Darkrai (vertex over Ganon). Don't worry xxmasal22xx, I'll still do your import over Lucario.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 11, 2011, 08:35:09 PM

-Edward Elric (Marth) (Need to watch videos for ideas).

I think Hollow said in his thread that he was going to do Ed sometime soon.


Vee and Random's Bucketson | Happily married to Velen
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tumblr!

Quote from: ClockTower on July 11, 2011, 08:36:48 PM
I think Hollow said in his thread that he was going to do Ed sometime soon.
>.> Curses! Alright, I'll take him off.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]