KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43


Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 14, 2011, 05:34:20 PM
She did!?

Oh crap.
* Velen facepalms at himself.

I think I just made it worse. >_<

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

you know...I could maybe help with animating, if you want help.


Vee and Random's Bucketson | Happily married to Velen
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tumblr!

Quote from: ClockTower on July 14, 2011, 07:09:25 PM
you know...I could maybe help with animating, if you want help.
Yes, I could use an animator. :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Hey kingjigs, um, did you finish that peach request I made yet, or like...started it even...

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on July 14, 2011, 07:39:06 PM
Hey kingjigs, um, did you finish that peach request I made yet, or like...started it even...
>.> I was busy with stuff. But go ahead and tell me again.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

well i post when i like the hack but im very choosy the hacks i want the most are pokemon hacks xD i i see your thread alot becuase i see the same likness for hacks and today i saw ayfire showed a groundom previem over bowser so it just made my day if the bowser psa works well with ayfire  groundom i will be sure to download it xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 14, 2011, 07:30:34 PM
Yes, I could use an animator. :)

I could animate too. I have Bowser's model. Tell me which animations you want me to work on and I'll start on them soon enough.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Spoiler for useless rant. >.>
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Velen on July 14, 2011, 10:54:55 PM
I could animate too. I have Bowser's model. Tell me which animations you want me to work on and I'll start on them soon enough.
If you like, you could start on a few.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 15, 2011, 07:00:47 AM
Spoiler for useless rant. >.>
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If you like, you could start on a few.
Yeah I dont know whats up. I guess people just dont appreciate original stuff. Oh well keep at it maybe people will open up to it one day

if you want to be on top download you need to make characters people would download just by name an example i bet if you made a naruto or pokemon character you would get on top downloads quickly  wasnt zoroark up there for a while? i think he was an example if you fixed the mewtwo(just needs fake projektyle fixed up b and FS) port over jigly that would bee the dream of many pokemon fans since jigly can be rel ported anywhere even in pal xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on July 15, 2011, 09:12:06 AM
if you want to be on top download you need to make characters people would download just by name an example i bet if you made a naruto or pokemon character you would get on top downloads quickly  wasnt zoroark up there for a while? i think he was an example if you fixed the mewtwo(just needs fake projektyle fixed up b and FS) port over jigly that would bee the dream of many pokemon fans since jigly can be rel ported anywhere even in pal xD

No, Carnage. The point is he shouldn't HAVE to.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on July 15, 2011, 03:32:11 PM
No, Carnage. The point is he shouldn't HAVE to.

^ This

Don't become a slave to the system like me.  It's bad for your health o_o

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 15, 2011, 03:36:40 PM
^ This

Don't become a slave to the system like me.  It's bad for your health o_o
Actually, he should do an overpopular character to get people's interest in this thread and then move on, just like you did back then with your first Shadow, SDo0m. ANd how Divine is doing with Sephiroth, if you'd notice, everytime he starts a thread, he gets a lot of feedback now.

Quote from: Cloudy on July 15, 2011, 03:44:16 PM
Actually, he should do an overpopular character to get people's interest in this thread and then move on, just like you did back then with your first Shadow, SDo0m. ANd how Divine is doing with Sephiroth, if you'd notice, everytime he starts a thread, he gets a lot of feedback now.
thats waht im saying needs to start with something people want and would be checking frequently then since people aknowledje that it was a great psa they will be checking back every project xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.