KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Any ideas on what I should make Silver do?

Quote from: Puraidou Beoulve on July 21, 2011, 01:40:53 PM
You just picked the exact character i wanted a PSA of LOL XD (did you read my mind or something? xD)
Silver deserves a PSA after all this time, can't wait to see it! :laugh:
No I didn't. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

July 21, 2011, 01:43:34 PM #1126 Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 01:44:37 PM by Gotenks(a.k.a Mariodk)
Silver i thinking you should port Silver over somone
maybe falcon or fox
since ppl will just ask and request as soon the moveset is done (over Sonic) for silver port anyway
(and then it is done they will ask me for port it since i made shadow-kong)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Dude. Let him actually do the moveset first, you can still, like, talk about porting later.
Anyway... since Silver is, like, one of the few Sonic characters I actually like, I guess I'll also help you coming up with something.
But I'd say for once, he'd, likem need to be quite a bit slower than Sonic, but still faster than average...

Well I think Silver should be on Lucas or Ness, cause of their throws.

Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on July 21, 2011, 01:51:00 PMWell I think Silver should be on Lucas or Ness, cause of their throws.
they can be used anywhere :D just port Animations over Sonic model(damn one of that model´s arms) and copy/paste in PSA :D

anyway i am mainly waiting for the bowser PSA KJP making :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

July 21, 2011, 01:52:38 PM #1130 Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 01:53:53 PM by Puraidou Beoulve
Quote from: Pech on July 21, 2011, 01:49:35 PM
Anyway... since Silver is, like, one of the few Sonic characters I actually like, I guess I'll also help you coming up with something.
^This goes for me as well, i'll give feedback as the PSA progresses :)


Quote from: Gotenks(a.k.a Mariodk) on July 21, 2011, 01:52:37 PMthey can be used anywhere :D just port Animations over Sonic model(damn one of that model´s arms) and copy/paste in PSA :D
anyway i am mainly waiting for the bowser PSA KJP making :D
>_> dude:
Quote from: Pech on July 21, 2011, 01:49:35 PM
Dude. Let him actually do the moveset first, you can still, like, talk about porting later.

It's suggested it goes over Sonic First (much like the SHadow PSA'S) then let someone else do the porting.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Silver eh?  Well as some of you probably know already, I despise Silver and think he's a complete disgrace.  However, if you can compile something good with him KJ, I will test out the PSA definitely since your stuff is great fun.

On a more on topic note, how is Legendary Bowser coming along?

Quote from: Gotenks(a.k.a Mariodk) on July 21, 2011, 01:43:34 PM
Silver i thinking you should port Silver over somone
maybe falcon or fox
since ppl will just ask and request as soon the moveset is done (over Sonic) for silver port anyway
(and then it is done they will ask me for port it since i made shadow-kong)
I'll see if I can port it over Fox. Or someone might make a .rel for it.

Quote from: Pech on July 21, 2011, 01:49:35 PM
Dude. Let him actually do the moveset first, you can still, like, talk about porting later.
Anyway... since Silver is, like, one of the few Sonic characters I actually like, I guess I'll also help you coming up with something.
But I'd say for once, he'd, likem need to be quite a bit slower than Sonic, but still faster than average...
Quote from: Puraidou Beoulve on July 21, 2011, 01:52:38 PM
^This goes for me as well, i'll give feedback as the PSA progresses :)

>_> dude:
Alright.

Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on July 21, 2011, 01:51:00 PM
Well I think Silver should be on Lucas or Ness, cause of their throws.
I have worked with Lucas and Ness before, but some things about them are kinda tricky.

Quote from: Nyanyanyanyan Cat Man on July 21, 2011, 01:56:06 PM
It's suggested it goes over Sonic First (much like the SHadow PSA'S) then let someone else do the porting.
You ninja. xD

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 21, 2011, 01:56:43 PM
Silver eh?  Well as some of you probably know already, I despise Silver and think he's a complete disgrace.  However, if you can compile something good with him KJ, I will test out the PSA definitely since your stuff is great fun.

On a more on topic note, how is Legendary Bowser coming along?
Velen and I got the following animations done:
-Attack13.
-AttackS3S.
-AttackLw3.
-AtackHi4 (might need fixing, depends on Velen's feedback).
-AttackLw4 (might need fixing, depends on Velen's feedback).
What we're working on.
-AttackHi3 (Velen).
-AttackS4S (Velen).
-Beginning PSA (me).
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


well i must be the only one who doesnt know who silver is? xD i know i dont play sonic games at all only the classic ones and saw some eps of that sonic x show that aired a few yeras back though i never saw silver but thats OK if the moveset is fun i will try it out
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 21, 2011, 01:59:51 PM
Velen and I got the following animations done:
-Attack13.
-AttackS3S.
-AttackLw3.
-AtackHi4 (might need fixing, depends on Velen's feedback).
-AttackLw4 (might need fixing, depends on Velen's feedback).
What we're working on.
-AttackHi3 (Velen).
-AttackS4S (Velen).
-Beginning PSA (me).

Wow nice!  That's some pretty dang good progress so far.  Can't wait to see some previews ^^

Quote from: Carnage on July 21, 2011, 09:32:21 PM
well i must be the only one who doesnt know who silver is? xD i know i dont play sonic games at all only the classic ones and saw some eps of that sonic x show that aired a few yeras back though i never saw silver but thats OK if the moveset is fun i will try it out

This is Silver:



Aka, Pothead the Porcupine :P

lol one of his taunt animations should be him acting like he's smoking a jack XD

AttackS4SStart is done. So is U-Tilt.

Still need the Hold and actual Attack itself.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on July 22, 2011, 06:36:56 AM
AttackS4SStart is done. So is U-Tilt.

Still need the Hold and actual Attack itself.
Nice. Would you like to make a small preview after those two animations get done?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]