KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 22, 2011, 04:18:18 PM
Nice. Would you like to make a small preview after those two animations get done?

F-Smash is complete, but I want you to okay it first.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on July 22, 2011, 04:21:24 PM
F-Smash is complete, but I want you to okay it first.
Alright. I'll be on MSN.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Another bump. OP has been cleaned up.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]



I need all of your opinions on something for Silver. Look at the Poll for details.

Quote from: Velen on July 24, 2011, 03:00:40 AM
Good Job KJP. 030
Quote from: Weenie on July 24, 2011, 04:13:40 AM
OP's looking good. :)
Thank you, :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

voted Use DARKSHADEDX's vertex port over Falco becoz:
you know vertex porting is way better then .rel porting(if not needing Articles and sonic only got two and i dont think they will be used for silver psa)


just see shadowkong without shadowkong Friendly PSAs

sonic with chaos spear on running trace and etc.

but vertex porting you use the fit(char).pac(in this case Fitfalco.pac) (yeah you know the stuff) so you can have Sonic vs, a ported sonic vertex without GFX bugs like that

also clone engine project is stopped so i dont think we ever get a ported sonic

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Just to add - My port is glitch free..
It can hold big items, grab, be grabbed etc..
I felt it was neccessary to explain that.

^.~

Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on July 24, 2011, 10:33:13 PM
Just to add - My port is glitch free..
It can hold big items, grab, be grabbed etc..
I felt it was neccessary to explain that.

^.~
I read that in your topic. ;)
Like I said, I want to see what the people want first.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

i vote the port over falco
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

also a other reason for i voted use falco port:

ppl will not PM me or you each day for port silver from sonic to a other like ppl did with shadowkong
since i know they will (they did then sdo0m made shadow moveset v2 from uploaded the moveset over Sonic to uploaded dk they PMed me all time)


and clone engine project is dead and if the Sonic .rel come it will only be for US so PAl ppl need to use silver still over sonic
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Does anybody here have any interest at all in Legendary King Bowser? :srs:

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


Quote from: Velen on July 25, 2011, 01:16:55 AM
Does anybody here have any interest at all in Legendary King Bowser? :srs:
^This. :srs:

Quote from: fighter20brawler10 on July 25, 2011, 01:19:32 AM
Hey you used the picture I drew for you KJP XP
Yea I am. XP
That drawing was really well done.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

legendary bowser psa seems good on paper but the problem is we didnt get anything to get hypped about yet we dont know how it is comming along or not since it seems a pretty extensive psa  so people wont say anything until they get something to get them going xD i will try it out when the first beta is done although i know it will take some time due to all the psa and animations it needs and will bowser really have a wand?i dont know how it will turn out since i bet the wand and the spells will be gfx and thats alot of gfx  i hope the filesize of bowser isnt small xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.