KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: Nanobuds on August 18, 2011, 12:55:21 AM
are silver SFX in the works?

Indeed so.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 18, 2011, 12:34:24 AM
I agree that Darkshade needs to get his ass busy on making a Metal sonic moveset XD
The moveset I mean :P lol JK dude but seriously *is waiting patiently*

I actually have ideas for metal sonic's dash and dash-attack already, I thinks u guys'll enjoy it <3

While I wait for that, I think I'll start my simi-secret link psa <3
And when it's finished, Lloyd and Richter can suck it! XD

-Is getting to it-

lol no worries, I need to practice animating some more anyway >_<
heh btw click the linky for a quick chuckle.
http://naruzeldamaster.deviantart.com/art/Demotivational-Troll-Mira-253532733


Quote from: KingJigglypuff on August 18, 2011, 03:07:43 AM
>.>
<.<
A video DataDrain made showing off how good Silver's Up-B is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bck5V6P5A20

Wow.
That really does the PSA justice..
And.. shows you have a lot of skill o-o

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on August 18, 2011, 03:07:43 AM>.> <.< A video DataDrain made showing off how good Silver's Up-B is. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bck5V6P5A20

AWW MAN! just watching this makes me wish that my wii wasnt messed up. :( now ill have to wait to try out Silver.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

just like i said silver  has a good moveset maybe for the next version you guys can fix  the body colour to match the head colour xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on August 18, 2011, 05:35:58 PM
just like i said silver  has a good moveset maybe for the next version you guys can fix  the body colour to match the head colour xD

Of course, you'll be surprised in the next version I assure you.

Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on August 18, 2011, 05:50:59 PMOf course, you'll be surprised in the next version I assure you.
i am already hyped cuz Silver PSA/port is awesome
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

just tested PSA. heres my review.

*jump is too high, fall too slow
*the textures need to be improved a bit... the body and head dont match on any of them.
*some animations need to be a bit smoother and better
*the final smash is... pretty lame. it really needs to be more improved and have a better final smash feel to it.
*the N-Special is just... odd. idk how to describe it... but i dont like it much.

besides that, i think its pretty awesome :P

Quote from: Nanobuds on August 18, 2011, 11:11:41 PM
just tested PSA. heres my review.

*jump is too high, fall too slow
*the textures need to be improved a bit... the body and head dont match on any of them.
*some animations need to be a bit smoother and better
*the final smash is... pretty lame. it really needs to be more improved and have a better final smash feel to it.
*the N-Special is just... odd. idk how to describe it... but i dont like it much.

besides that, i think its pretty awesome :P

Nano, I'm not trying to be mean or anything here, I'm just trying to work something out.
So I'm asking everyone the same thing..
and it's only based on one of those complaints, but -
Have you even played Sonic 06? As Silver?

Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on August 18, 2011, 11:15:40 PM
Nano, I'm not trying to be mean or anything here, I'm just trying to work something out.
So I'm asking everyone the same thing..
and it's only based on one of those complaints, but -
Have you even played Sonic 06? As Silver?
yes. i own sonic 06. but this isnt that game, its brawl. so in my OPINION, these need to be improved so his moveset fits brawl better. but its up to you guys :)

also in Sonic 06... i really dont remember him going into ball form. ever. does he in other games?

Quote from: Nanobuds on August 18, 2011, 11:26:57 PM
yes. i own sonic 06. but this isnt that game, its brawl. so in my OPINION, these need to be improved so his moveset fits brawl better. but its up to you guys :)

also in Sonic 06... i really dont remember him going into ball form. ever. does he in other games?
He does the ball thing in that one game for the PSP I think.. But I don't like the neutral B all that much either XD I still think he should be much more brawlified.

...:srs: Did any of you listen to what SDo0m said!?
...
I'm quite surprised that you ignored him...Ignoring SDo0m!? Please. >.> But you people did manage to ignore his comment on why custom Final Smashes aren't as good as the normal Final Smashes...So I will post what he said below...And make sure you read it.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 17, 2011, 09:31:42 AM
Problem is, replicating the grand cinematic feel of most final smashes is very difficult whilst keeping them balanced.  The original Cloud's FS was just great Aether with some blue graphic pasted on the back and made to teleport back and forth.  Using giant graphics can sometimes make the FS look obnoxious.  And the vast majority of people don't have the patience to animate a badass looking 200 odd frame animation for a Final Smash (like I did for V Joe and Kit was doing for Tifa).
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on August 18, 2011, 11:32:18 PM
...:srs: Did any of you listen to what SDo0m said!?
...
I'm quite surprised that you ignored him...Ignoring SDo0m!? Please. >.> But you people did manage to ignore his comment on why custom Final Smashes aren't as good as the normal Final Smashes...So I will post what he said below...And make sure you read it.


KJP, you're failing to understand that we don't want a cinematic Final Smash, just something that feels much more like a Final Smash. And don't assume we ignored his post, cause if anything, if I miss a page on his thread, I go back to read every single post and I do the same with yours.

dont know why everyone so concerned with the FS i like it . and maybe you could make silver jump if the N-B hits like sonic and the tails over metaknight hack so he could combo xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.