KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: MandoWolfe on August 20, 2011, 09:15:30 PM
i really like that idea. it seems abit fitting for Silver. but then again i liked his original one too.

>.>
<.<
Or I could try putting both Final Smashes in...
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

That would be interesting.  Go for it!
Current Persona: Jigglypuff
Check out my Touhou music thread!
About requests:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My art thread!  :D
*NEW!!* YouTube Channel

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on August 22, 2011, 12:50:35 AM
>.>
<.<
Or I could try putting both Final Smashes in...

I hate the suggestion Final Smash..
I mean no offence.. but it just doesn't sound like Silver at all.

Nanobuds is onto something though, I really like the multiple shock idea.

why not his fs as it is, but instead of throwing them in the air, objects, liek boxes, capsles, etc., come down and when the collide with the groudn it makes an exposion. and if someone is in the fs, the a held there.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

another FS suggestion (unless already posted)

how about as Silver absorbs the Chaos Emeralds, time slows down/freezes, this is because the transformation into super silver is so slow its hard to hit an opponent.

Quote from: NekuBrawler on August 22, 2011, 02:11:09 AM
why not his fs as it is, but instead of throwing them in the air, objects, liek boxes, capsles, etc., come down and when the collide with the groudn it makes an exposion. and if someone is in the fs, the a held there.

It just... doesn't sound right..
and sounds like Dedede

Quote from: Nanobuds on August 22, 2011, 03:25:56 AM
another FS suggestion (unless already posted)

how about as Silver absorbs the Chaos Emeralds, time slows down/freezes, this is because the transformation into super silver is so slow its hard to hit an opponent.

It's better than the item suggestion, but I prefer your last idea.
It sounds pretty perfect to me.


I was wondering, What ever happened to the blastoise PSA?

Quote from: lsadvfnewo on August 22, 2011, 02:43:41 PM
I was wondering, What ever happened to the blastoise PSA?
I cancelled that moveset. :-\
A lot was going on at the time.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

It's better to take your time with one set than try multiple ones.

Real men use Peach

hey king jigglypuff im new here and my brother and i tested your silver and its really good its fun to use i use him almost every day good job keep it going man

Quote from: BlazingBarrager on August 23, 2011, 01:16:26 PM
It's better to take your time with one set than try multiple ones.
Couldn't of said it better myself. :P

Quote from: OMEGASNAKE on August 23, 2011, 04:20:53 PM
hey king jigglypuff im new here and my brother and i tested your silver and its really good its fun to use i use him almost every day good job keep it going man
Why thank you. :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

My FS Idea for silver, If still taking suggestions:
Skills Required:
Knowledgeble with hitboxes,
Can stop time in PSA
Can continue time seemlessly

Silver uses his telekinetic powers to extend the length of his kinetic range. if it hits (link cliche I know) he stops time and does a nice ten hit combo from different dirrections(kinda like omnislash and disturbance from Muramasa) Then A flick of his finger (tsunade reference) and it sends the enemy flying with insane knockback.

THis kinda seems cliche and a copy, but animated right with bad-acery, you could make this move it's own...
"Mou Idesu!"

Quote from: Despero6 on August 24, 2011, 10:52:45 AM
My FS Idea for silver, If still taking suggestions:
Skills Required:
Knowledgeble with hitboxes,
Can stop time in PSA
Can continue time seemlessly

Silver uses his telekinetic powers to extend the length of his kinetic range. if it hits (link cliche I know) he stops time and does a nice ten hit combo from different dirrections(kinda like omnislash and disturbance from Muramasa) Then A flick of his finger (tsunade reference) and it sends the enemy flying with insane knockback.

THis kinda seems cliche and a copy, but animated right with bad-acery, you could make this move it's own...
I like your idea, now we'll have to see what the rest of the team thinks.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Good idea. i agree.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I like the idea
but the second effect should look more like the "Giant Sun Orb" if you're going to do it on silver

He's more of a telekenetic guy, and that move sorta looked psyonic in my opinion.
And yes, I have played Muramasa blade, epic as [censored], I really wish Kuske could get into brawl. (sorry if his names wrong )