KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: Master_Ryuk on November 25, 2011, 07:35:55 AM
U.U
Well, i just hope it doesnt end like predator  :(
I paused Predator because even though I'm a good fan, I was lacking in ideas. I assure you Predator will have more progress done.

Quote from: AnImAiNe on November 25, 2011, 07:37:37 AM
are you going to work on something else in the meantime?
Quote from: MandoWolfe on November 25, 2011, 08:06:19 AM
oh i hope that you work on revamping Silver. :D it's about time he get's another update. I really hope you will since X is put on hold.
Quote from: Carnage on November 25, 2011, 10:22:55 AM
so kjp if X is on hold who are you gonna be working from now on?
Silver might be a possibility, but the current Silver rig has many problems. :/ I'm most likely going to work on Scraggy when the rig comes out.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

just out of curiosity but y has megaman x been put on hold?

Quote from: keepitreal on November 25, 2011, 08:50:34 PM
just out of curiosity but y has megaman x been put on hold?

Because a better rig is coming out. But I'm not sure if it's over Samus or not.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

if it is are you porting it on toon link or keeping it on samus?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on November 25, 2011, 09:55:34 PM
if it is are you porting it on toon link or keeping it on samus?
I'll port it over Toon Link just like the other one.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Yea the rig will be on Samus, he may also have 2 alternate armors as well
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Better rig for X?  I hear someone's also going to use the UMvC3 model as well since (quite frankly) the MMX8 model is disgusting.

As for the next project, whatever tips your boat bro.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on November 26, 2011, 07:49:28 AM
Better rig for X?  I hear someone's also going to use the UMvC3 model as well since (quite frankly) the MMX8 model is disgusting.

As for the next project, whatever tips your boat bro.
yea that's the rig I was talking about
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

November 26, 2011, 03:20:30 PM #2318 Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 03:21:47 PM by Albafika
Beyond is rigging X on Snake, and he'll probably be using that rig so we can get the facial expressions. =P

November 26, 2011, 11:56:00 PM #2319 Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 12:03:44 AM by KingJigglypuff
Well it looks like I can no longer make PSAs anymore. My mom has decided to have me stop using the computer because I told her that she demotivates me. Now I'll only be able to talk through my Wii.
...
Looks like I have been kicked off my throne, the only thing that makes me feel free...she has taken the rest of my freedom away.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

November 26, 2011, 11:59:04 PM #2320 Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 12:03:12 AM by Albafika
KJP, for your own sake, you better edit her mail off NOW.

kjp just chill out i bet you can solve this matter with your mom no need to sent her hate messages lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Give it time. Also, I'm sure you can use MSN on the Wii, I think there was a website that allowed it.

Anyways, just give it time, we'll be seeing you back in a while, and thanks for removing the information, it's better to avoid more [censored]. =/

Quote from: Albafika on November 26, 2011, 11:59:04 PM
KJP, for your own sake, you better edit her mail off NOW.
Done.

Quote from: Carnage on November 27, 2011, 12:03:27 AM
kjp just chill out i bet you can solve this matter with your mom no need to sent her hate messages lol
I tried to, but I lost. No matter what I said, it never does anything.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

November 27, 2011, 09:34:10 AM #2324 Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 09:35:12 AM by Mariodk
KJP i hope you can come back
also here is alittle motivetion for silver psa if you come back:

just fingers left,texture fixes at hands,port over falco

who want a non brawl styled Silver import if you can get the brawl silver model with sonic“s boneset?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later