KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: Mariodk on November 27, 2011, 09:34:10 AM
KJP i hope you can come back
also here is alittle motivetion for silver psa if you come back:

just fingers left,texture fixes at hands,port over falco

who want a non brawl styled Silver import if you can get the brawl silver model with sonic“s boneset?
Agreed. This is the most fitting mode, in my opinion. Can't wait for its release!

>.>
<.<
Well there's a glimer of hope...my mom and I made a compromise...But this is not set in stone yet...
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

What would happen if she sees your quote under your avatar?

Quote from: Innerscope on November 28, 2011, 01:43:56 AM
What would happen if she sees your quote under your avatar?
Like she'll check here at all. And even if she does, she has no saying about it anyway.

Quote from: Innerscope on November 28, 2011, 01:43:56 AM
What would happen if she sees your quote under your avatar?
She would be sad, then will try to hide sadness with anger and wont say anything to KJP...
>.>

Quote from: Master_Ryuk on November 28, 2011, 06:06:41 PM
She would be sad, then will try to hide sadness with anger and wont say anything to KJP...
>.>
No she wouldn't. I don't even think she would even go on my KC account. :/
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


That's looking good MarioDK. :)
>.>
<.<
My mom's letting me on the computer until 9...but I can't really do any PSA work. :/ I gotta wait for Beyond's Megaman X rig and MarioDK's Silver rig...I could start revamping Scyther. But I'm going to have to use the vertex though. :/
Quote from: Puraidou Akashiya on November 29, 2011, 12:12:57 AM
Just make sure she cant KJ >.>
Fine....I'll change my text. :not:
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

No i mean make sure she can't access your account here. As in log out if you're getting off the pc and such.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 29, 2011, 12:23:52 AMThat's looking good MarioDK. :) >.> <.< My mom's letting me on the computer until 9...but I can't really do any PSA work. :/ I gotta wait for Beyond's Megaman X rig and MarioDK's Silver rig...I could start revamping Scyther. But I'm going to have to use the vertex though. :/Fine....I'll change my text. :not:
dont worry silver is close to be done
just afew thing left:
Quote from: Mariodk on November 29, 2011, 06:09:30 PMsry preview time: just fingers,afew fixes and done
and ofc ported to falco (i dont know how to port him but i know one who will help)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

why does his proportions seem weird to me???? >.<
he looks like he has kinda short legs and arms

That's looking better. :) And I know how to port over Falco.

Quote from: jokekid on November 29, 2011, 07:37:42 PM
why does his proportions seem weird to me???? >.<
he looks like he has kinda short legs and arms
Maybe it's just the angle of the camera?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Mariodk on November 30, 2011, 04:52:17 PM recolours(mainly made for the port over falco)+CSP pose previews
only thing that is needed now is finish the BPs and port the model over falco :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

o.O Those are some neat recolors. And in order to port it over Falco, you just need to open FitFalco00.pac and replace the model, delete Falco's textures (except the blaster stuff), and import Silver's textures. Make sure you save as .pac before saving as .pcs or else it won't work in SSE, Boss Battles, Training mode (when # of CPUs is increased), Break the Targets, Multi Man Brawl, Classic, and All Star mode.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 30, 2011, 05:24:34 PMo.O Those are some neat recolors. And in order to port it over Falco, you just need to open FitFalco00.pac and replace the model, delete Falco's textures (except the blaster stuff), and import Silver's textures. Make sure you save as .pac before saving as .pcs or else it won't work in SSE, Boss Battles, Training mode (when # of CPUs is increased), Break the Targets, Multi Man Brawl, Classic, and All Star mode.
ok thanks i will do that (uploading sonic/falco version at same time and falco version will inc. the moveset with CSP/BPs) i just put anyone in colab. for the pack
there is sometimes problems with the legs but you dont so much see it while you play more if you making animations
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later