KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Just a bump.
...
But an update to the computer status...the person at the shop might have to format the computer. ._. That means all my files, applications, games, and most importantly .isos will be deleted. D: But I can get those back (even though it will take a while), but my main worry is about the games that I paid for. I shouldn't have to worry about Minecraft, but I'm not sure about my Steam games Garry's Mod and Team Fortress 2 (I got it before it became free to play). But I have BrawlBox and PSA on my SD card, so I'll be able to start PSA making almost right away when/if I get the computer back from the shop. And if/when I do, these are the upcoming characters:
-Silver revamp.
-Scizor.
-Megaman X.
-An unexpected characters (if snoopy can get it rigged and Nah can get it textured).

Quote from: ShadowMarth on December 08, 2011, 02:50:32 AM
You too? my laptop hardrive died...*Sad face*
i hope things get better for you buddy
I hope so too.

Quote from: mate33 on December 08, 2011, 02:14:51 AM
man i started brawl hacking a month ago and i think you are awsome and now with these news i think the  life is conspiracing to we do not get your great job :)
Thank you. :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

scizor  xD and i think scizor has more psa potencial than scyther he has alot of varied attacks and two you must include first bullet punch scizor claw shines and he dashes foward same like  falco but maybe more damage and knockback and more startup time and his AAA should be a combo of metal claws like first right claw shines hits with it then left claw shine and last left claw shine if you understandt what i mean xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

...
I found out that the person at the shop has to reset the computer back to factory default. Now everything I have will be gone. D: Damn you Avast! Damn you to Hell! >.< I hope they get sued for this! And just when I got my computer use back. >_>

Quote from: Carnage on December 09, 2011, 06:37:23 PM
scizor  xD and i think scizor has more psa potencial than scyther he has alot of varied attacks and two you must include first bullet punch scizor claw shines and he dashes foward same like  falco but maybe more damage and knockback and more startup time and his AAA should be a combo of metal claws like first right claw shines hits with it then left claw shine and last left claw shine if you understandt what i mean xD
Well I have to get the computer back first. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 09, 2011, 08:36:49 PM... I found out that the person at the shop has to reset the computer back to factory default. Now everything I have will be gone. D: Damn you Avast! Damn you to Hell! >.< I hope they get sued for this! And just when I got my computer use back. >_>
thats too bad i dont hope you had alot of work done without any kinda of backup for it
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on December 09, 2011, 08:55:43 PM
thats too bad i dont hope you had alot of work done without any kinda of backup for it
I'm sure I didn't. My files for Megaman X and Predator are in folders in my SD card.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Will the Scizor PSA be on Falco ? Or will you port the Model over somebody else? :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

falco's laser can be editted to make some sort of poke-projectile...

December 10, 2011, 02:49:10 AM #2362 Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 02:52:23 AM by Nanobuds
for the silver revamp, you should use some ideas from his Sonic Generations rival battle. there are some cool Final Smash ideas in there.

he can teleport now :o
and maybe make his N-B those energy blade things that he makes?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTospmQMdPo

I think his Psyhic Knife should be his netural B. :D that would be awesome.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

i noticed the silver PSA i been using is yours and wanted to post a thing that should be fixed, dunno if someone has brought it up

you can grab/down/throw trap people.   basicaly you grab and throw em down and as theyre bouncing up, grab em again and then throw em down again in a endless chain.     since i abuse this, sometimes.., my brother has banned me from using silver    besides that, the obvious air/front/B.    hes fun to use this way so ill probaly keep the old PSA version for fun and.. i just noticed the new silver import     ill use that instead too

Quote from: jokekid on December 10, 2011, 12:21:48 AM
falco's laser can be editted to make some sort of poke-projectile...
scizor is more of phisic attaking type since he has a really crappy  special attack :s so he probably wont be using any projectyle
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on December 10, 2011, 03:44:50 PM
scizor is more of phisic attaking type since he has a really crappy  special attack :s so he probably wont be using any projectyle
idk, he could shoot the generic white ball almost all pokemon shoot at some point of the anime >.< xDDD

or some bug-type projectile...

On Silver, he should definitely have the Psychic Knife as his Neutral B, chargeable like (for those who have played Clash of Ninja Revolution 2 or 3) Baki's Wind Blade projectile.

Quote from: jokekid on December 10, 2011, 05:27:26 PM
idk, he could shoot the generic white ball almost all pokemon shoot at some point of the anime >.< xDDD

or some bug-type projectile...
just been thruu is movepoll and he doesnt relly learn anithing to use the falco lazer he has some beam attacks like flash canon and hyper beam but i dont know if its even possible to turn falco shoot into a beam probably not and he has things like air slash  and others who could be projctyles but his movepoll is like 95% physical contact moves thats why he rocks xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: ramonM64 on December 10, 2011, 08:08:09 AM
i noticed the silver PSA i been using is yours and wanted to post a thing that should be fixed, dunno if someone has brought it up

you can grab/down/throw trap people.   basicaly you grab and throw em down and as theyre bouncing up, grab em again and then throw em down again in a endless chain.     since i abuse this, sometimes.., my brother has banned me from using silver    besides that, the obvious air/front/B.    hes fun to use this way so ill probaly keep the old PSA version for fun and.. i just noticed the new silver import     ill use that instead too
Ya know... I didn't even think about that with tifa's D-Throw... I hope it's not possible.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!