KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

>.> Another computer update. I'm going to have to wait until January to get my computer back now because the person at the shop said that the hard drive got screwed up and there is a shortage of new hard drives, so they are now more expensive ($175. Used to be around $80), and my mom won't get any money until next month. >_>#
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 12, 2011, 06:26:21 PM
>.> Another computer update. I'm going to have to wait until January to get my computer back now because the person at the shop said that the hard drive got screwed up and there is a shortage of new hard drives, so they are now more expensive ($175. Used to be around $80), and my mom won't get any money until next month. >_>#
shame :S i really hoped to see some scizor psa since scyther psa is preety much outdated unfortunely
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

ichigo over wario and warioman would be awesome

Quote from: gokumasterssbb on December 14, 2011, 02:10:28 PM
ichigo over wario and warioman would be awesome
Yes it would, but it's not possible. :-\
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Actually, a great idea for Wario would've been Sora.
He could have KH2, Limit, Valor, Wisdom, Master, Anti, and Vamp, Data/Tron, Santa, that Green that never was, Vanitas, and another. Then Final form over WarioMan.. But alas, that is impossible for now.. Maybe forever..

Not a KH fanboy, but that seems like it'd satisfy many people and be a great Wario replacement.

Also, need any ideas for Scizor? I can help! :D

If you like, but I need my computer before I can do anything. :/
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 16, 2011, 02:07:05 AM
If you like, but I need my computer before I can do anything. :/
We'll see then, and when "then" comes, I'll have a fully planned moveset that you can gather ideas of your choice from.

am i the only one who feels the need of the title to be changed already??? >.<

Quote from: jokekid on December 17, 2011, 02:57:28 AM
am i the only one who feels the need of the title to be changed already??? >.<
:>.>: It's pretty much pointless to do so because I don't have my computer. Hopefully it will come back sometime next month.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Good news everyone! I'm using my sister's laptop right now, and until she comes back to get it, I'll be working on Scizor. I have the Up and Side-Specials done. And I'm working on the Neutral Special right now.

Up-Special: Quick Attack. I edited Falco's Fire Bird to work like Pikachu's Quick Attack to an extent.
Side-Special: Bullet Punch: Draws its fist back and lunges swiftly forward with a punch. Good damage, but large hitlag. Makes a metal SFX upon impact.
Neutral-Special: Vacuum Wave: Sends out a wave of pure vacuum. I edited Falco's laser to do normal damage, increased damage, and pulls foes towards Scizor instead of launching them.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 18, 2011, 12:10:06 AM
Good news everyone! I'm using my sister's laptop right now, and until she comes back to get it, I'll be working on Scizor. I have the Up and Side-Specials done. And I'm working on the Neutral Special right now.

Up-Special: Quick Attack. I edited Falco's Fire Bird to work like Pikachu's Quick Attack to an extent.
Side-Special: Bullet Punch: Draws its fist back and lunges swiftly forward with a punch. Good damage, but large hitlag. Makes a metal SFX upon impact.
Neutral-Special: Vacuum Wave: Sends out a wave of pure vacuum. I edited Falco's laser to do normal damage, increased damage, and pulls foes towards Scizor instead of launching them.
great news xD also just a sugestion but side smash should totally be X scizor :P and any ideas for down special?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on December 18, 2011, 01:33:36 AM
great news xD also just a sugestion but side smash should totally be X scizor :P and any ideas for down special?
At the moment no. But I'm having a huge problem with animating right now. BrawlBox keeps corrupting my file. >.<
I make an edit, save. And when I open it again, edit and try to save, I get this error:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]