KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 21, 2011, 08:19:23 PM
No. I will port the Snake rig over onto Toon Link.
:>.>palm:

doesnt snake have a quite good PSA potential??

Quote from: jokekid on December 21, 2011, 08:23:41 PM:>.>palm: doesnt snake have a quite good PSA potential??
Yes, but Toon Link has the projectiles I want.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

well samus has a good x  model over it couldn't u use that model?

Quote from: keepitreal on December 21, 2011, 09:00:07 PMwell samus has a good x  model over it couldn't u use that model?
GBC's Megaman X rig is very poor in my opinion.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

 not that one im talking about the one by ItalianStallion and ramonM64 u should take a look at that one its really good

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24172

where's the kjp rage option in the poll? >_>"lol troll

Anyway.. Here's my offer.. Get me the alien model and I'll rig it for you just how I told you two days ago... What do I want in return?

For you to bow down to me, call me master and leave brawl hacking forever!!
Nothing lol... Your a good friend kjp, you know how to take my jokes towards you and I'm in a rigging mood xD
FC:4898-8419-2778

Quote from: Nuke on December 22, 2011, 08:09:05 AM
where's the kjp rage option in the poll? >_>"lol troll

Anyway.. Here's my offer.. Get me the alien model and I'll rig it for you just how I told you two days ago... What do I want in return?

For you to bow down to me, call me master and leave brawl hacking forever!!
Nothing lol... Your a good friend kjp, you know how to take my jokes towards you and I'm in a rigging mood xD
here is the model
http://thefree3dmodels.com/stuff/characters/xenomorph/14-1-0-961

Quote from: jokekid on December 22, 2011, 11:41:39 AM
here is the model
http://thefree3dmodels.com/stuff/characters/xenomorph/14-1-0-961
My school filter blocked this site and listed it in the porn category. o.O

Quote from: Nuke on December 22, 2011, 08:09:05 AM
where's the kjp rage option in the poll? >_>"lol troll

Anyway.. Here's my offer.. Get me the alien model and I'll rig it for you just how I told you two days ago... What do I want in return?

For you to bow down to me, call me master and leave brawl hacking forever!!
Nothing lol... Your a good friend kjp, you know how to take my jokes towards you and I'm in a rigging mood xD
xD lol. :P Well I'm glad that you would do the rig. :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

how is scizor coming along?  :D
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on December 23, 2011, 02:34:00 PMhow is scizor coming along?  :D
Good. I got the following moves done:
-Neutral Special: Vaccum Wave. Scizor sends a wave of pure vaccum that pulls the foe towards Scizor if it hits. I used Falco's laser for this. 10 damage
-Side Special: Bullet Punch. Scizor pulls back its fist and then punches forward in an attempt to hit foes/recover. Makes a metal sound upon impact. 13 damage.
-Up Special: Iron Head. Scizor rockets up by using a headbutt. But this move cannot KO, but it has a good amount of hitlag. And if B is held, Scizor will further recover with a weak slash punch. 15 damage+8 slash damage.
-Down Special: Razor Wind. At first, it's a slow attack which does nothing, but do it again after and Scizor will unleash blades of wind around it sucking foes inward until the final hit. ~37 slash damage total.
-Side-Tilt: Fury Cutter. If Scizor hits with this, it will attack the foe with multiple strikes each with increasing damage, knockback, hitlag, and DI. And all hits must connect. Ex: If the first two hits connect but the third hit misses, Scizor will stop the attack. 1+2+3+4+5 slash damage=15 damage total.
-Down-Tilt: Feint: Scizor hits the foe with a weak attack that can go through a shield. 3 slash damage.
-Dash Attack: U-Turn. If A is held, Scizor will go back to the starting position of where the Dash Attack started. 12 damage.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

wow you work fast..any ideas for his final smash?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on December 23, 2011, 03:04:25 PM
wow you work fast..any ideas for his final smash?
I'm thinking of either Hyper Beam or Giga Impact.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

i vote for giga impact since scizor is a physical type attacker

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 23, 2011, 02:53:07 PM
Good. I got the following moves done:
-Neutral Special: Vaccum Wave. Scizor sends a wave of pure vaccum that pulls the foe towards Scizor if it hits. I used Falco's laser for this. 10 damage
-Side Special: Bullet Punch. Scizor pulls back its fist and then punches forward in an attempt to hit foes/recover. Makes a metal sound upon impact. 13 damage.
-Up Special: Iron Head. Scizor rockets up by using a headbutt. But this move cannot KO, but it has a good amount of hitlag. And if B is held, Scizor will further recover with a weak slash punch. 15 damage+8 slash damage.
-Down Special: Razor Wind. At first, it's a slow attack which does nothing, but do it again after and Scizor will unleash blades of wind around it sucking foes inward until the final hit. ~37 slash damage total.
-Side-Tilt: Fury Cutter. If Scizor hits with this, it will attack the foe with multiple strikes each with increasing damage, knockback, hitlag, and DI. And all hits must connect. Ex: If the first two hits connect but the third hit misses, Scizor will stop the attack. 1+2+3+4+5 slash damage=15 damage total.
-Down-Tilt: Feint: Scizor hits the foe with a weak attack that can go through a shield. 3 slash damage.
-Dash Attack: U-Turn. If A is held, Scizor will go back to the starting position of where the Dash Attack started. 12 damage.

glad your doing some great progress but arent those damages abit to high? i mean down special wich can do 37 damage even if you have to use it twice thats really high damage for a special attack, its a chame you cant make scizor turn metal during up B and side B altough on side B only his claw should turn metal :P
Quote from: OMEGASNAKE on December 23, 2011, 03:36:29 PM
i vote for giga impact since scizor is a physical type attacker
+1 xD i dont think scizor should be using an hyper beam  but a giga impact should be okay like scizor gets shining and rushes foward if he hits anyone its an instant ko just like marth FS :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

this might be a bit ridiculous to ask at this point but would there be a beta before newyears or a preview of your work