KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Yes I do tend to do that Velen. ._. An the reason why there are Falco moves still in it is because I wanted to meet the deadline, and that caused Scizor to have a few Falco moves.

Quote from: U0 on December 25, 2011, 10:36:44 PMI can help with some animations if you want, KJP.
I'm glad that you would. :) I'm alright with it.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Alright... Thinking back to my beta testing...

I think what would make U-Turn better, is if he jumped MUCH higher, and if the backflip itself came out faster... But perhaps to balance it, the dash part can come out slower?

I do admit... Defog could be changed, maybe False Swipe could work, as a quick "GET OUT" move. Although, Defog does have slight uses. You can throw off an opponent's spacing... But, maybe False Swipe would work better, just a quick slash, with little end lag, and a set knock back, and no growth... It should place the enemy in a position that benefits Scizor.

*Looks through Velen's list*

Maybe Bug Buzz could be neutral air? It would have a similar use as his current neutral air.

X-Scissor could be forward smash, it already looks similar. And could use an X shaped GFX. Just make a bit of changes to the animation, and there you go.

I still am reluctant to see back air changed too much... It's really useful... But I guess it could have an animation change, with slight mechanics changes, like a turning claw attack.

I agree with SDo0m about up air... But I also find up tilt hard to land... Maybe just a bit more base knock back?

Honestly... I kinda like forward air the way it is, it's slow, but VERY powerful, I GUESS it's hit box could use a slight bit more disjoint. And maybe the animation changed up a bit. Like the start up is him preparing his claw, then a quick slash.

The forward tilt is meant to have only one controllable hit, since if you miss with it, he suffers end lag, otherwise, it would be as quick as one of Meta Knight's moves, with as little of cost as one of his as well.

As I said with beta testing, Scizor's down smash should function MUCH like his current down smash, since it's his best followup to Vacuum Wave, knock back, and animation differences should be made, but, it's start up should be about the same, and it should be able to hit as low to the ground as his current down smash.


Alright... That's my additional quarter in the machine. I hope this is helpful in some way.

I see all of your points and I'll make it in my duty to make Scizor better for everyone. :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

December 26, 2011, 12:22:36 AM #2464 Last Edit: December 26, 2011, 12:24:01 AM by DivineOverlord
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


O.o Nice work.
lol at the dogs. xD
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on December 25, 2011, 11:58:11 PM
The forward tilt is meant to have only one controllable hit, since if you miss with it, he suffers end lag, otherwise, it would be as quick as one of Meta Knight's moves, with as little of cost as one of his as well.

As I said with beta testing, Scizor's down smash should function MUCH like his current down smash, since it's his best followup to Vacuum Wave, knock back, and animation differences should be made, but, it's start up should be about the same, and it should be able to hit as low to the ground as his current down smash.


Alright... That's my additional quarter in the machine. I hope this is helpful in some way.


1)  What I actually meant was that you had the choice to do additional hits IF you landed it.  Maybe I didn't specify (probably didn't XD)

2) Totally agree there

like i said earlier and sdoom said in the video it would be nice if we could choose the direction of scizor second boost and the first boost should also go straight up and not just side ways IMO but for a beta the moveset is looking good xD

DO
that Up smash is looking amazing and i like the  N-B changes of gfx   about the tilts ichigo is looking alot like a samurai/swordsman move he should be more fierce moving with the sword in the tilts he looks like a professional swords with all his steps counted to defeat the oponent he should be recless while moving and the attacs are good looking but the body and leg movements could be changed to look much more ichigo like also ichigo is in need of an import over marth really i hope someone finds some time to import ichigo even that MK import if anyone rigged it to marth sequeleton it would be nice
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

hey KJP would you consider incorporating scizor hovering a little above the ground kind of flight instead of him running since scizor usually uses his wings to move most of the time and that would put his wings to good use  :laugh:

Quote from: OMEGASNAKE on December 26, 2011, 03:47:25 AMhey KJP would you consider incorporating scizor hovering a little above the ground kind of flight instead of him running since scizor usually uses his wings to move most of the time and that would put his wings to good use  :laugh:
I could do that.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Scizor is [censored]ing epic so far bro! Can't wait to see the finished product.

December 26, 2011, 07:46:50 AM #2472 Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 02:01:57 PM by DivineOverlord
Quote from: SmashClash on December 26, 2011, 04:37:46 AM
I like that Final Smash for Ichigo, DO.

Thanks. I should be done soon. I changed up the aaa and side a animations to be more "ichigo-like." I should be done either Monday or Tuesday.:)


EDIT: Only side B remains to be done, which will be a super fast sword combo that he does when he fought bakuya. Release Date is Tuesday. I revamped several animations in my last video. XD



EDIT: 12-27-11

ICHIGO IS NOW COMPLETE. I AM 100% ACCURATE IN HIS MOVES AND ANIMATIONS. I'd say its the best PSA I ever made haha  :af:
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Nice DO i have been pining for this update  ;D
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: DivineOverlord on December 26, 2011, 07:46:50 AM
Thanks. I should be done soon. I changed up the aaa and side a animations to be more "ichigo-like." I should be done either Monday or Tuesday.:)


EDIT: Only side B remains to be done, which will be a super fast sword combo that he does when he fought bakuya. Release Date is Tuesday. I revamped several animations in my last video. XD



EDIT: 12-27-11

ICHIGO IS NOW COMPLETE. I AM 100% ACCURATE IN HIS MOVES AND ANIMATIONS. I'd say its the best PSA I ever made haha  :af:
great cant wait to try it out xD he really needs a import but for now i want to  try that moveset xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.