KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

make sure you used the taunts and watch magic happen
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

I appreciate your feedback. :)
And I have changed the Back Throw and Up Throw. I made these new animations myself. And I'll make up the nessicarry fixes you mentioned. And I'm thinking of updating Carchar and moving him over a different character.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

are you releasing ur current progress with scizor or are you gonna make the changes first
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on January 28, 2012, 04:35:22 PMare you releasing ur current progress with scizor or are you gonna make the changes first
I'll make the changes and then make the Wait and Run animations. And then it's most likely I'll release it.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Like... no BS... I'm as excited for this PSA as I was when SDoom announced he was doing Kid Buu and I got to beta test for it.

That video was a nice touch because it looks really nice. I just hope it plays well in battle. My best friend and Brawl rival mains Falco (I wonder why) and so I was really choosy about what PSA to finally swap Falco for. We had a conversation the other day and he said he wouldn't mind as long as it was good. But since his my Fox vs his Falco are mad even in fights, I've been hard pressed to replace either of them (screw what the tier list says). But I'm happy to say that I'm thoroughly impressed with the Scizor moveset and can't wait for it.

Can we get a better Scyther import? That would be a good alt. outfit for him.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Nonono definitely do not make any changes to the startup lag of Vacuum Wave.  It's perfect as it is speed wise.  Otherwise, I agree with Kagemaru's feedback list

January 28, 2012, 05:46:27 PM #2661 Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 07:45:28 PM by KingJigglypuff
Quote from: Kagemaru on January 28, 2012, 05:14:31 PMLike... no BS... I'm as excited for this PSA as I was when SDoom announced he was doing Kid Buu and I got to beta test for it. That video was a nice touch because it looks really nice. I just hope it plays well in battle. My best friend and Brawl rival mains Falco (I wonder why) and so I was really choosy about what PSA to finally swap Falco for. We had a conversation the other day and he said he wouldn't mind as long as it was good. But since his my Fox vs his Falco are mad even in fights, I've been hard pressed to replace either of them (screw what the tier list says). But I'm happy to say that I'm thoroughly impressed with the Scizor moveset and can't wait for it. Can we get a better Scyther import? That would be a good alt. outfit for him.
Well that's good to hear. :)
I think pikazz is going to eventually make a Scyther rig.
...
Edit:
Scizor v2 is just about done. I just need to put make the rest of the taunts and the entry animation.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

would falco's win animation where he drops from the sky be a good entry animation to use?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on January 28, 2012, 08:53:13 PMwould falco's win animation where he drops from the sky be a good entry animation to use?
I already have an Entry for him. I just need to find out how to get rid of the Arwing.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I'd suggest changing the Arwing's animation to appear 5000 miles away. =)



You... You with the Kabutops Avi...

Someone should make that (the pokemon) a vertex thats friendly with this PSA.  :happy:

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

 that is not a random person that is .fade the creator of the naruto psa you should show more respect
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

It was more of a joke...

Like...

"You... yeah you... you with the thing..."

It was a joke...

And might I add that that Naruto PSA is beastmode.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: .Fade on January 29, 2012, 02:32:16 AM
I'd suggest changing the Arwing's animation to appear 5000 miles away. =)
What about changing it to a Pokeball? And animating it like one?

This way, Scizor would fit in with the normal Pokemon in this game.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on January 29, 2012, 06:30:11 AM
What about changing it to a Pokeball? And animating it like one?

This way, Scizor would fit in with the normal Pokemon in this game.

that would look epic but in brawl pokemons dont actually spam from pokeballs they just show the pokeball open effect xD if you take a good look at them there is no pokeball in their files but it would be an interesting concept for scizor
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.