KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: Carnage on January 29, 2012, 11:08:37 AM
that would look epic but in brawl pokemons dont actually spam from pokeballs they just show the pokeball open effect xD if you take a good look at them there is no pokeball in their files but it would be an interesting concept for scizor

...Except they do spawn from Pokeballs...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LPcRbr9vkE

Only exception is Lucario

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on January 29, 2012, 12:17:20 PM
...Except they do spawn from Pokeballs...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LPcRbr9vkE

Only exception is Lucario
guess i spent so much time with no entry artciles i forgot :S the pokaball are on the entry pac guess kjp can use those yeah i cant see result articles or entry ones for ages since i use that code to rel ports xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

But is the Arwing attached to a spefic bone? Or I could use the FitFalcoEntry that I used with Silver.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on January 29, 2012, 06:26:50 PM
But is the Arwing attached to a spefic bone? Or I could use the FitFalcoEntry that I used with Silver.
actually dont know if its attached to falco at all since since he just appears out of no where but try to replace the model with the pokeball and see what happens :P(inst the airwing also in the fitmotion?)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

*no entry code*

I prolly wouldn't see it anyway.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: AnImAiNe on January 29, 2012, 05:42:25 AM
that is not a random person that is .fade the creator of the naruto psa you should show more respect

Lawl, please don't XD I'm just an old-school hacker lurking the new-school forums. I checked out the falco.pac, there's no visible coding for the arwing, even in OpenSA2. So moving it reeeeeeeally far or trying your hand at changing it into something else is probably the best option.



Same thing seems to be the case with Falcon's entry Blue Falcon.  I believe you have to look in his FitFalcoEntry.pac and resize it so it's something like 0.0001 size.  That's what I did for V.Joe.

I appreciate all of your input. :)
I have decided to use the FitFalcoEntry.pac that was made for Silver and make a Pokeball an external GFX.
Also...
...
I managed to get the basic waiting animation, running, and entry animations done. I think I'll keep the wins, but I'll change the other two taunts. If school goes alright for me and I get little to no distractions, you can expect Scizor v2 to be released sometime this week. :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Bawlin
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Scizor looking good, liking the progress :D

Hey, we should schedule when we're gonna work on Samus :P that way we won't forget.

Quote from: Puraidou. on January 30, 2012, 08:44:41 AMScizor looking good, liking the progress :D Hey, we should schedule when we're gonna work on Samus :P that way we won't forget.
How about after I release Scizor v2? That sound good? :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on January 30, 2012, 12:06:23 PM
How about after I release Scizor v2? That sound good? :P
suport this i want scizor v2 first xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on January 30, 2012, 12:06:23 PM
How about after I release Scizor v2? That sound good? :P
Dah, hence the scheduling :P

Dah...?

Might you be Canadian Puraidou? (Don't read to much into that... I'm just curious)
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Carnage on January 30, 2012, 12:34:55 PM
suport this i want scizor v2 first xD
Well so far today, school is going great and I only have one homework assignment at the moment. I just might be able to make a few animations when I get home.

Quote from: Kagemaru on January 30, 2012, 03:32:42 PM
Dah...?
Might you be Canadian Puraidou? (Don't read to much into that... I'm just curious)
No. The Puraidou here lives somewhere in Europe I believe.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]