KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Don't forget the peanut.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: ɱillenia on February 09, 2012, 05:05:20 PM
Don't forget the peanut.
I could use the peanut for Psychic Knife. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 09, 2012, 04:47:01 PM
Fox does have more file space than Diddy Kong, but the poll ended with Diddy Kong being the winner. And if you can do it, then I will give you permission to do it when Silver v2 is done.
Awsome thanks!

Quote from: Groose on February 09, 2012, 05:03:16 PM
I don't think I'll need to use any of the GFX Diddy Kong uses. I could replace his popgun with a car model.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KTH on February 10, 2012, 08:36:08 PMHey KJP i don't know if you got a moveset for Silver but that probaly can help you :
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Eh. I dunno. This time I'm going to make the moveset idea and animate before I do the PSA work.

Quote from: PichuBrawler on February 10, 2012, 08:39:22 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Um...OK. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

>.>
<.<
Just a bump+Silver v2 progress.
...
I want to get animations done before I start porting+PSA work.
And this time, the attack animations will all be custom.
So far I have the following done:
-AAA combo.
-Dash Attack.
-Dash.
-Run.
-TurnRun.
-RunBrake.
-TrunRunBrake.
-Side Smash.
-Down Smash.
-Car Attack.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 14, 2012, 12:08:32 AM>.> <.< Just a bump+Silver v2 progress. ... I want to get animations done before I start porting+PSA work. And this time, the attack animations will all be custom. So far I have the following done: -AAA combo. -Dash Attack. -Dash. -Run. -TurnRun. -RunBrake. -TrunRunBrake. -Side Smash. -Down Smash. -Car Attack.

Give us some previews?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

i cant wait to see the car attack in action  :happy:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: Velen on February 14, 2012, 12:19:30 AMGive us some previews?
I'll make a video preview once I get the rest of the attacks done.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 14, 2012, 12:22:33 AMI'll make a video preview once I get the rest of the attacks done.

I mean make some Gifs when you want to take a break from animating.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on February 14, 2012, 12:23:57 AM
I mean make some Gifs when you want to take a break from animating.
Indeed. Or pictures.

Hey, KJP, can you release the Silver V2 over Falco as well as Diddy, i kinda like his Falco spot now, and i have something else over Diddy. Having options makes psa's even better.
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

Quote from: Thundaga_T2 on February 14, 2012, 10:55:46 PMHey, KJP, can you release the Silver V2 over Falco as well as Diddy, i kinda like his Falco spot now, and i have something else over Diddy. Having options makes psa's even better.
I'll think about it.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

>.>
<.<
Deal with the double post...
More progress...
-Forward Throw.
-Up Tilt.
-Up Smash.
-Down Smash.
And I found a nifty trick that I can do to make a port much easier. =D
Hopefully, I'll be able to make a preview soon.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

cool cant wait for silver v2
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.