KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

YES! I finally got the article to move! Now I can make a car attack for Silver. Now I just need a car model. >_<
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

March 21, 2012, 12:21:22 AM #2927 Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 12:22:32 AM by -SSJ gogeta-
yayuh car model

hope you get one this PSA is gonna be awsome

yah you should use that but give it a damged texture
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on March 21, 2012, 12:20:28 AM
sdjfklsdfjsd yes!

You should totally use this!
That file size is huge! I'm going to have to decline. 4.1MB would surly go over the file size limit.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

you coudl proboly lower the texture size adn the model size, and make teh odel bigger via aniamtion
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: Gamma Ridley on March 21, 2012, 12:42:01 AM
What about this?
I could try that.

Quote from: Albafika on March 21, 2012, 12:45:24 AM
Lowering its size shouldn't be hard. o,o
You are right on that one. I could try.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

i would be 1 trillion times more happy if u add  that model i sent you. but wait, i just relized. unless u add it to the model rig, adn make it only visible during fs, liek mariodk did with geno, i cant port it D:
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Looks like I can't use the model SB linked because it needs a password. -.-
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

lol, thats stupid
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

crud monkeys
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

so after you figure out the car model, how much more do you need then?


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

March 22, 2012, 12:03:39 PM #2938 Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 12:05:40 PM by Albafika
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on March 21, 2012, 12:55:20 AM
Looks like I can't use the model SB linked because it needs a password. -.-
.... I can see there's a "pass.txt" inside the .rar that actually works on the car's .rar .... <__<

Quote from: Albafika on March 22, 2012, 12:03:39 PM
... I can see there's a "pass.txt" inside the .rar that actually works on the car's .rar .... <__<
lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.