KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43


Wow I'm dumb. =_= I never even saw that...
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Where does Silver use a car attack? (not a huge Sonic player)


Ah, I see. I haven't played it yet, but I plan to. That explains it.

>.>
<.<
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on March 23, 2012, 01:45:37 AM
>.>
<.<
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That is so appropriate it's not even funny.

:srs:

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on March 23, 2012, 01:45:37 AM
>.>
<.<
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That could totally be his entrance animation lol.

Just a random thought, if you have a move where Silver uses a car to throw, why not use the same car for his entrance, and have him using his powers to "ride" the car into the battlefield.
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

thats awesome
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on March 23, 2012, 01:49:16 AM
That is so appropriate it's not even funny.
:srs:
Silver is :srs: bsns bro. :P

Quote from: Thundaga_T2 on March 23, 2012, 02:40:54 AM
That could totally be his entrance animation lol.

Just a random thought, if you have a move where Silver uses a car to throw, why not use the same car for his entrance, and have him using his powers to "ride" the car into the battlefield.
I don't know. Maybe.

Quote from: AnImAiNe on March 23, 2012, 02:42:56 AM
thats awesome
Thanks. :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

oh kjp how do i add coding to the sub actions?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on March 23, 2012, 02:55:18 AM
oh kjp how do i add coding to the sub actions?
There should be a button that says "Add" on it. Click on it, and then a No Action will pop up. You can double click on it and change it.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

>.>
<.<
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

is there going to be a version out before you completely finish it?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on March 23, 2012, 04:26:52 PM
is there going to be a version out before you completely finish it?
I'm not sure. Most likely no. I'm just showing previews to keep people interested.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]