KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43


Quote from: jokekid on March 23, 2012, 05:27:08 PM
what about T-rex?
I'm currently revamping his walking animations.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

yes im still waiting for t rex too :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If I have understand everything , T-Rex will die when he reaches 300% of damage , right?
uhhm .. can you maybe make a version where he will die at 200% of damage ? I think 300% is a bit too much.. :P

but yeah , that's just my opinion.
Ohh , and will he lag in 4 Player matches ? ( Lets just say Ike vs Mario vs Link vs T-Rex , as an example ).
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

March 23, 2012, 06:53:14 PM #2959 Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 06:54:57 PM by KingJigglypuff
Quote from: Abbi on March 23, 2012, 06:37:51 PM
If I have understand everything , T-Rex will die when he reaches 300% of damage , right?
uhhm .. can you maybe make a version where he will die at 200% of damage ? I think 300% is a bit too much.. :P

but yeah , that's just my opinion.
Ohh , and will he lag in 4 Player matches ? ( Lets just say Ike vs Mario vs Link vs T-Rex , as an example ).
I'm going to be making multiple versions with different HP. And last time I did a 4 player match, there was no lag. :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on March 23, 2012, 06:53:14 PM
I'm going to be making multiple versions with different HP. And last time I did a 4 player match, there was no lag. :)

Good idea.  Essentially offering multiple levels of difficulty for the T-Rex XD

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on March 23, 2012, 06:53:14 PM
I'm going to be making multiple versions with different HP. And last time I did a 4 player match, there was no lag. :)
Okay , that's good to know. :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on March 23, 2012, 06:53:14 PM
I'm going to be making multiple versions with different HP. And last time I did a 4 player match, there was no lag. :)
will any of this versions be a t rex that ca be  hitted/grabbed  and is smaller like a normal brawl character (small like still abit bigger than bowser :P)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on March 23, 2012, 07:21:41 PM
will any of this versions be a t rex that ca be  hitted/grabbed  and is smaller like a normal brawl character (small like still abit bigger than bowser :P)

I dunno that kinda defeats the point on what this is supposed to be about by the looks of it.  I don't think it should be at all like a normal character, considering how it's been developed with a very specific niche.  And besides, if there was a smaller version KJP would need to give this version new specials and stuff.  It would just end up being a sort of generic dinosaur.

But that's just my two cents.  It's KJP's project so I'll leave it to him :P

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on March 23, 2012, 09:18:44 PM
I dunno that kinda defeats the point on what this is supposed to be about by the looks of it.  I don't think it should be at all like a normal character, considering how it's been developed with a very specific niche.  And besides, if there was a smaller version KJP would need to give this version new specials and stuff.  It would just end up being a sort of generic dinosaur.

But that's just my two cents.  It's KJP's project so I'll leave it to him :P
Exactly. :P This character is going to stay as a boss.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I'm really enjoying theses Silver previews there KJP. your really doing a great job with both him and your T-rex one. Do you plan for Soundpacks with both of them?


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Quote from: MandoWolfe on March 23, 2012, 10:15:02 PM
I'm really enjoying theses Silver previews there KJP. your really doing a great job with both him and your T-rex one. Do you plan for Soundpacks with both of them?
I would if I knew how.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

please consider using bowser or Gbowser's sounds, by including a soundbank code

Quote from: jokekid on March 23, 2012, 10:19:03 PM
please consider using bowser or Gbowser's sounds, by including a soundbank code
That's a good idea actually. Since it wouldn't need Riivolution to use.

Quote from: jokekid on March 23, 2012, 10:19:03 PM
please consider using bowser or Gbowser's sounds, by including a soundbank code
I could try that. But I don't know how to make codes. And I would prefer Giga Bowser's sounds.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]