KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 16, 2012, 04:09:55 PM
>.>
<.<
No previews, but a progress post...
I'm going to be making every animation for Raptor. All 300+ animations. x.x
What I have so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm going to do all the ground animations before I do anything with the air.

Man that's gonna take aaaaaaaaaaaages.  I wouldn't even do that.  Sure I'd do all the main attacking animations and movement animations but I wouldn't bother with stuff like item animations and ladder climbing.  Best of luck!

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 16, 2012, 04:09:55 PM
>.>
<.<
No previews, but a progress post...
I'm going to be making every animation for Raptor. All 300+ animations. x.x
What I have so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm going to do all the ground animations before I do anything with the air.
That's dedication, you better give it a second thought. ._.

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on April 16, 2012, 05:16:52 PM
Man that's gonna take aaaaaaaaaaaages.  I wouldn't even do that.  Sure I'd do all the main attacking animations and movement animations but I wouldn't bother with stuff like item animations and ladder climbing.  Best of luck!
Quote from: Albafika on April 16, 2012, 05:18:39 PM
That's dedication, you better give it a second thought. ._.
I actually have no choice but to with this project. I had to stretch the bones quite a bit for this project.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 16, 2012, 06:01:32 PM
I actually have no choice but to with this project. I had to stretch the bones quite a bit for this project.
thats what port animation fixes its just right click port animation and choose a yoshy mdl0 and it would need tiny fixes but nothing even close from doing everything from scratch
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

>.>
<.<
How well does this look for a sleeping pose?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Carnage on April 16, 2012, 06:22:28 PM
thats what port animation fixes its just right click port animation and choose a yoshy mdl0 and it would need tiny fixes but nothing even close from doing everything from scratch
Surprisingly, I would rather do everything from scratch. I might do another project while I do this one. And that project will most likely be Predator.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 16, 2012, 06:33:02 PM
>.>
<.<
How well does this look for a sleeping pose?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Surprisingly, I would rather do everything from scratch. I might do another project while I do this one. And that project will most likely be Predator.
nice to see predator going to be your next project :P also  it does look like he died those legs bended like that  i think the legs would look better bended backwards like he falled asleep and landed on his face with legs and taill stretched on the ground
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 16, 2012, 06:33:02 PM
>.>
<.<
How well does this look for a sleeping pose?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Surprisingly, I would rather do everything from scratch. I might do another project while I do this one. And that project will most likely be Predator.
It does indeed look like he died. How about making him/her curl up with his head on his tail?
And yay for predator! I can't wait for that either! I gotta say, you sure have picked some awesome movie monsters to join the brawl!
Will you be posting progress videos?
You Never Know!

Quote from: zutox on April 16, 2012, 07:01:29 PM
It does indeed look like he died. How about making him/her curl up with his head on his tail?
And yay for predator! I can't wait for that either! I gotta say, you sure have picked some awesome movie monsters to join the brawl!
Will you be posting progress videos?
I will make progress videos.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 16, 2012, 07:04:07 PM
I will make progress videos.
well you can continue the previous psa since it was on snake either way so you had some specials working and some tilts if i remenber well
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 16, 2012, 06:33:02 PM
>.>
<.<
How well does this look for a sleeping pose?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Surprisingly, I would rather do everything from scratch. I might do another project while I do this one. And that project will most likely be Predator.
Maybe you should just have him lean downward/forward with his head down.
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

Good luck with this KJP, this project is gonna take a lot of time and effort.

Quote from: Carnage on April 16, 2012, 06:38:41 PM
[...]i think the legs would look better ben[t] backwards like he [fell] asleep and landed on his face with [his] legs and [tail] stretched on the ground
Quote from: Thundaga_T2 on April 16, 2012, 10:40:18 PM
Maybe you should just have him lean downward/forward with his head down.
I agree. It'd be funny to see him fall face-first (his tail would curve down/touch the floor).

After some thinking, I will be putting raptor over Ike.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

and he can be ported yah good idea
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 17, 2012, 11:28:34 PM
After some thinking, I will be putting raptor over Ike.
why not marth? so pal users can port it too? :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.