KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on April 20, 2012, 09:47:27 AM
The Psa's correct. It's the fact he tried to use the TransN to make players "Jump" around. I made the same mistake when I first did tifa.
but ppl can make char leavue the ground with transN if the aerial onstage is 0-5 i tryed it before  like the wolverine psa i did for kagemaru on the Fs he jumps does the Fs and ends in the air  all by transN
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on April 20, 2012, 11:53:57 AM
but ppl can make char leavue the ground with transN if the aerial onstage is 0-5 i tryed it before  like the wolverine psa i did for kagemaru on the Fs he jumps does the Fs and ends in the air  all by transN
As far as I've noticed, Tifa's Dolphin Blow still lands on the ground at the end, so he wouldn't need to TransN Y translate it.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



>.>
<.<
I need critique on the animations...but don't make it too harsh. Use detail. just don't be too harsh...unlike a certain Lucario on the forums...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

K, here's my 2 cents:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


All in all, very promising, you're getting much better at animating. Just keep on working on it and you'll be golden. =D

*sees these new stuff*

hey KJP I was looking at these Dino PSAs and I was wondering if you plan to make some *Spinosaurus* PSA to make a fair pair with the Tyrannosaurus Rex PSA?
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




KJP, I love the waiting animation! Although, the running animation seems too stiff, and the legs need to move a little faster for its speed.

Other than that, I really have no criticism. It's really an awesome PSA. :D

April 22, 2012, 03:32:46 AM #3216 Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 03:36:22 AM by Velen
Okay, where we go. Being a little less harsh this time.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That's about it. Listen to Gamma's comments too.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

raptor is looking good

i think the side tilt and side smash should be changed with one another because jurassic park leap would fit perfect on a side smash

i agree the running animation needs to lean foward

the catch animation why is he standing tall he should pull the oponents lower not  not going all straigh

also shouldnt the sideb have alittle knockback?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i haz a question about the T-rex, is he soundless, or did u use GBowser's sounds, if the second, could u provide the audio swap code?

Hey KJP. You know im working on the port, silver back to falco? right? it's pretty much done but i can't figure out how to add glide, i copying your codes from both silver v2, silver v1 and scizor but non of them work :( if you are not busy mind i send you the files so ou can fix it?

I have had an interest for dinosaurs since I were 5. Now, 20 years later I still love'em.
Guess I'll throw in my two cents here as well :)

The wait animation seems fine. Maybe you should have the raptor move his head a bit more, like a slight head tilt.

The walking animation is very stiff and he takes very short steps.
A raptor has powerful legs and they could run very fast, so longer steps would be more natural.

The same goes for the running animation. Looks like his feet are tied together and he's about to fall on his face :P The steps should be much longer. Also, make his body move, not just his legs. His hips and tail should sway a bit when he takes steps.
Example: raptor Animation

Turning. He should curl his body a bit more when he turns. It's like when he turns his body remains mostly stiff but his other parts are still moving.

The biting: When the raptor bites he should use his body to throw himself forward into the bite, not just use his head and neck. If he would pull back his head more before launching his head forward it would also look more forceful.

The tailswing. I don't think he needs to leave the ground for this move. Instead he should curl sideways, kinda like the running turn, before quickly turning around and whipping his tail out. Maybe you'd need to make the startup a little slower but the animation faster?
Also, don't forget to make him move his body.

Low bite. When he does this, to not make him look too stiff you should try adding some movement to his tail as well as make him have a slight curl on his body. Maybe even make his head tilt heavily to the side so it looks different than his normal bite.

Jumping claw strike. He should most definitely lash out with his claws and feet, not just jump into his opponent.  Considering the razor claws that the raptors are know for was their number one way of killing prey with I feel that he should perhaps jump a bit higher to make it look more natural when he strikes out with his legs.

Overhead clawstrike. I think this move would fit him better as a grab. If he would grab an enemy and lay them down then strike with his front claws like that. Holding them down with one leg, kinda like the flamethrower move charizard has.
This move would probably look better if done sideways. If he would do a double strike, one with each of his front claws.

Jumping tail whip. I like the idea behind this and the animation isn't that bad. You should probably make the tail curl a bit heavier and of course again, don't forget the body. Make him arch his body more.

Almost claw but bite instead. it looks like he was about to claw then decided he would bite instead. He is using a bit much biting attacks isn't he? Considering the main weapons of a raptor is on his feet, wouldn't it be better if he would use them instead? If he would pull back his head and kick forward/downward he would be able to give out downward slashes with his hind feet. Maybe make him jump slightly back when he does it to make it look like he is keeping his balance.

Grabbing. When he grabs an opponent he stands up and is like "You can see me nao??!" XD Wouldn't it fit him better if he would latch onto an opponent? Using both is hind and front claws. That way he could kick his opponent away, he could knock them down and bite and shake and pull their head off (not really, just making an example :P)
Example: Raptor Jump Attack (Normal Speed then Slowmo)
This is how I kinda figured the grab should look. Fear it o..o

The falling animation. Here he should perhaps make part his legs a bit more, as to keep his balance when he lands. Don't make him lean so far back when he falls. It makes it look like he would flip over backwards because of the weight in his tail.

Jumping animation. He looks a bit stiff here. He should arch backwards slightly, bending his legs heavily and also his head should be thrown back a bit before launching himself upwards. Use the movements of his entire body, not just his legs.

Air flip. The barrel roll he does. Maybe you should make him curl himself more? That  or perhaps not make him flip around in that fashion but instead make him "roll" sideways? 

Jumping razor strikes. Yeah! Yeah! Now were talking! :D My favorite move by far. It's catching the "spirit of the raptor" so to speak X3 I would make him pull his legs behind more before giving the kicks to make them look more "powerful"

Double down kick.Awesome move. Me like. I would do the same here, making him pull back his legs a bit more before kicking.

Air tail whip. You should make the raptor turn his head so that he looks at where he is striking with his tail. Also I think it would look better if he would only do one movement with his tail. For example he would smack his tail down over their head, possibly having a downward spike. That or when smacking his tail upwards he shouldn't slap it back down like that. Upwards tail whip would make his opponent go up in the air. The attack as it is now looks too much like yoshi's.

The ram. The move you can charge and then he runs forward :P I have a few thoughts about this. I am not quite sure what your idea was behind this, but anyways. How about making him lower his head quite close to the ground when he runs forward like that and upon contact with an opponent he will do a body tackle/upwards headbutt? Maybe a bad description...Err.. He would bring his head upwards with a lot of force, making his opponent fly upwards.

That was my thoughts, hope I didn't seem to harsh o..o
I'm really hyped about your Raptor PSA and I can't wait to see more :D


























You Never Know!

I thank you all for the feedback.
. . .
Changes I have done since then:
-Revamped running animation.
-Revamped Side Tilt.
-Revamped A. Made it into an AA.

Quote from: AGFanProduction on April 22, 2012, 02:24:35 AM
*sees these new stuff*

hey KJP I was looking at these Dino PSAs and I was wondering if you plan to make some *Spinosaurus* PSA to make a fair pair with the Tyrannosaurus Rex PSA?

I did try to rig the model from Operation Genesis, but the model had too little verts. I'm still trying to find a good JP style Spinosaurus model.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 24, 2012, 04:19:59 AM
I thank you all for the feedback.
. . .
Changes I have done since then:
-Revamped running animation.
-Revamped Side Tilt.
-Revamped A. Made it into an AA.
I did try to rig the model from Operation Genesis, but the model had too little verts. I'm still trying to find a good JP style Spinosaurus model.
http://www.modelsource65.com/dinosaurs.html

what about this spino?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on April 24, 2012, 06:45:50 AM
http://www.modelsource65.com/dinosaurs.html

what about this spino?

that one is a nice looking spino

and textures can be updated to match JP3's style a little bit more :P
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




I guess I could use that model. There is a JP styled texture. But I won't do anything Spino related just yet.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]