DragonBrawl: is moving Thread(this not dead project) locking this Thread

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 24, 2011, 07:59:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

this is a poll

-
18 (58.1%)
-
13 (41.9%)

Total Members Voted: 31

lol, only 2 posts, and it are double posts...

how's progress going?


i am not sure i am still fixing N-B with that turn while Fired the attack
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

try looking at the animation flags... it may have sumthing to do with that...
dont rly knw, just  my 2 cents ^^

i tried that with set Move on animation flag that dont worked (also on that N-B air
it was still falling after the beam was Fired so i had to use some other PSA codes)
i used 100% same as on Goku
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

FinalFlash on Vegeta is soon done ;D
then big bang attack
so is FSes done
and i will work on Down-B then Side-B(the animations still needs alot of work for Side-B)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


I would vertex Gotenks myself since the one in the vault is not to my liking,(The belt is too fat, the hair is a bit out of order, the cheeks are too fat, the FS eyes are correct) BUT since there's a DAE to MDL0 program coming I won't atm.

if i do recolours for the project,will you add me to the team?
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: ALEX_DX_67 on May 25, 2011, 08:31:27 PM
Can you make a PSA Gogeta ssj ??

for captain falcon
this is no request thread
Quote from: SmashClash on May 25, 2011, 08:52:36 PM
I would vertex Gotenks myself since the one in the vault is not to my liking,(The belt is too fat, the hair is a bit out of order, the cheeks are too fat, the FS eyes are correct) BUT since there's a DAE to MDL0 program coming I won't atm.
it just too bad i can“t get a Ripped model ;( and that one i found i still dont know how to get in 3ds max

Quote from: Person on May 26, 2011, 03:54:11 AM
if i do recolours for the project,will you add me to the team?

ofc i will add you ;D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

so,will you like me to make recolours for gotenks
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

not really needed yet
snce the moveset will be based on any transforms of Gotenks ;D

ok here is the lastest Hack made for this Project:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFPE9ji3zy8
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


http://www.mediafire.com/?g8955p6nncl4ywz
here
anything for replace Lucas to Gotenks in the menu
CSP/BP/CCS icon/CSS name/CSP name
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later