DragonBrawl: is moving Thread(this not dead project) locking this Thread

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 24, 2011, 07:59:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

this is a poll

-
18 (58.1%)
-
13 (41.9%)

Total Members Voted: 31

I can do csp's names and recolors as well..so is there something you want me to do..I don't want you to forgery about me

i have already made that for Gotenks ;D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

hope gotenks gets a fun psa xD but i understand kid buu and vegeta having priority since they are already started
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

kid buu is only one animation and Vegeta maybe the Vertex is not beeing made :(
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on May 27, 2011, 07:50:13 AM
kid buu is only one animation and Vegeta maybe the Vertex is not beeing made :(
i saw beyond coments but we have to believe he will make it xD afteral it is beyond  if he cant do it i dont know anyone who can xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



make CSP for Vegeta (over Wolf) :D
like them i made for Gotenks
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later



Normal vegeta


SSJ vegeta


Scouter vegeta


and lastly!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



lol awesome ;D
but if you dont know it Beyond´´s Vertex over Wolf will be Buu saga vegeta
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later



and look back through the over 9000 csp for the bonus CSP

lol i can use this for SSj3 Gotenks Vertex ;D anyway as soon i am done with Shadow over DK. port(with v2 moveset) i work more on Vegeta moveset
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

ok and is there anymore CSP's you need?

im glad to do since im getting no request

yes one more CSS Icon/CSS name/CSP name of Vegeta (buu saga for the Icon) ;D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later